Good Guy Carson Phelps......Great Guy - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2009, 11:32 AM   #11
JDReptiles
I just finished a deal on some sub-adult Ball morphs with Carson it was SMOOTH! Not only did he buy some from me, he got in touch with his buddy and HE also bought from me. Payment was fast and he was very respectful the whole time.

Jesse

Old 04-18-2009, 12:06 PM   #12
repti-racks
Another awsome purchase

We just completed yet another great group purchase from carson and as always went smooth and fast.

Great packing , great customer service and responce , great reptiles.
What more can we say.

Thanks

Old 04-18-2009, 04:42 PM   #13
adam moody
just made a purchase & trade with carson

just made a purchase & trade with carson , it went perfect he got my snake

just fine and i got both of mine just fine. i will be doing more with him in

the future. thanks carson , adam moody with big a's reptiles

Old 04-19-2009, 01:21 AM   #14
jojo1969
I have also recently done business with Carson. The transaction was smooth. He followed up the next day to check on the reptile I purchased and recently called after a month to follow up once again. I would also do business again with Carson. Great job!!!! Joanna

Old 04-19-2009, 01:34 AM   #15
herpsetc
Hi everyone. Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Joanna I'm looking forward to coming over and hanging out with u and all your creatures, repti racks let's hang at daytona Thank u. Carson phelps

Old 04-21-2009, 09:37 PM   #16
PoohMac
I just received a sub-adult albino female from Carson. She came in nice and fat. She ate today as well. Couldn't be happier....I might be at Daytona as well Carson.....Drinks on you Carson

Mike

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
carson phelps, herps etc