Good Guy Jake Wallace -Jwexotics@gmail.com-GREAT GUY!! :) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2009, 06:34 PM   #1
skunklver18
Jake Wallace -Jwexotics@gmail.com-GREAT GUY!! :)

Jake Wallace is a great guy! Easy to work with and very generous! I had been looking to purchase an incubator for starting out with breeding and heard his were good. He has been so helpful throughout the whole process, answered all my questions, and shipped it out right away. When it came in, some things got jumbled around from the shipping, and it didnt work(no fault of his) After trying we tried to fix it, he even offered to send me back part of my money, and a new incubator for my troubles. Since my husband is good with technology I told him we could fix it. He next day aired some clips to help rewire the incubator, and after my hubby fumbled with it, it works great! He is great to work with, and very kind as well, and stands by his stuff. I wouldnt hesitate to buy from him again!
Thanks Jake!

Stephanie Doyle

Old 04-21-2009, 11:02 AM   #2
Kristi23
I purchased a custom incubator from Jake recenlty and just picked it up. He was very easy to deal with and the incubator is better than I expected. I'm very happy with the purchase.

Kristi Housman

Old 04-22-2009, 12:23 AM   #3
Royal Morphz
Jake is a great guy plus he shoots a mean gun lol but when he came out to Vegas he forgot my incubator that he was supposed to know I wanted without telling him lol Just Kidding he is a classic guy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!