Bad Guy Jeffrey Thomas - J T Amazon Exotics - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #31
Amazon Exotics
i do not wonder why the thread is here one bit ...it's funny to me.. how everyone is so highly opinionated..lol. people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.... these folks are acting like i broke some marshall law because i didnt send his snake right back.. he was gettin a pretty sweet deal until he messed it up with his un professional missrepresented trade animals i think if your going to take a picture of an animal make sure you have reputable people sex it for you if you are uncapable.lol.. a 200.00 ball python will never take priority over my personal and private life. if it take two months to get him his ghost so be it i'm starting to get a little agrgivated with this bull!@%#&^* danny danny danny.... lol.. i know this was your last option .. it's cool.... trust me the highly opinionated folks with there novice comments like the guy in arizona keepin his balls at 94 degrees belly heat.!!. that's almost burnt.lmao.. .. do you get fertile eggs like that.lol..

Old 10-11-2010, 08:58 PM   #32
Amelanistic Orca
Words cannot begin to express what I'm feelin for ya Jeff... Get the guy his animal back Tuesday for wednesday.... Do it!!

Old 10-11-2010, 09:40 PM   #33
JudyC
Some guys like to pick on irrelevant matters like what temps you keep or what you feed...but you brought it up in the first place to be picked on. Such is the nature of the BOI. If you don't want your words to be scrutinized (sometimes to the point of ridiculousness) then don't type them. I DO agree that while there are some basic guidelines that all responsible keepers should follow, there is not some specific magical formula that makes it all perfect. Different folks WILL have different methods that can be equally successful. Arguing husbandry semantics is not helpful and off-topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon Exotics View Post
.... a 200.00 ball python will never take priority over my personal and private life. if it take two months to get him his ghost so be it....
It's THIS attitude that is bothering folks, at least folks like me. If my business (no matter what size $$$ we're talking about) means so little to you, then I have no problem taking that business elsewhere.

The OP made a mistake in sexing. That would be a really bad thing IF he argued with you, called you a lair about it, refused to offer any fair resolution. But he did none of those things. He accepted responsibilty and is eating all the shipping costs to get the animal back. Why so bitter against him? Or are you just extra sensitive because you know you screwed up and got called on it in public? Takes a man with strong character to publicly accept such responsibility gracefully, I guess.

Old 10-11-2010, 09:49 PM   #34
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
It's THIS attitude that is bothering folks, at least folks like me. If my business (no matter what size $$$ we're talking about) means so little to you, then I have no problem taking that business elsewhere.
Better watch it Judy.... you'll end up getting a nasty PM like I did

Old 10-11-2010, 10:21 PM   #35
charleshanklin
With such a wonderful attitude and customer service I'm definely gonna be on the waiting list for those morphs! lmao this guy just made my list of people not to do business with. I do love the tough guys on here though. So you couldn't ship or communicate because you had a broken ankle? Suck it up and be a man. I went back to work becase I owned my business a week after having reconstructive knee surgery.

Old 10-11-2010, 10:40 PM   #36
Nageki
I'm going to have to agree with an earlier comment. How is breaking an ankle that debilitating to where you can't make a call or get on the computer, what else were you doing? Just seems like a poor excuse for treating the OP badly. So he made a mistake, it happens, that is no reason to give him the run around for over a week. Oh well +1 to my do not buy notepad. Hope everything works out for the OP.

Old 10-11-2010, 10:58 PM   #37
Em Wright
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyC View Post
Some guys like to pick on irrelevant matters like what temps you keep or what you feed...but you brought it up in the first place to be picked on. Such is the nature of the BOI. If you don't want your words to be scrutinized (sometimes to the point of ridiculousness) then don't type them. I DO agree that while there are some basic guidelines that all responsible keepers should follow, there is not some specific magical formula that makes it all perfect. Different folks WILL have different methods that can be equally successful. Arguing husbandry semantics is not helpful and off-topic.
You're right and for my part I apologize. I was simply curious about the feeding, but I'll save my questions for another time and place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon Exotics View Post
these folks are acting like i broke some marshall law because i didnt send his snake right back.. he was gettin a pretty sweet deal until he messed it up with his un professional missrepresented trade animals i think if your going to take a picture of an animal make sure you have reputable people sex it for you if you are uncapable.lol.. a 200.00 ball python will never take priority over my personal and private life. if it take two months to get him his ghost so be it
HA! And yet another reason I would never do business with you.

Old 10-11-2010, 11:20 PM   #38
timebider
Quote:
Originally Posted by omni View Post
Kinda puzzled over how having a broken ankle would stop someone from sitting at the comp and typing. I mean, if I had a broken ankle, I sure wouldnt be doing much but watching tv, surfing the web, talking on the phone or w/e... stuff like that.
Speaking from experience (I completely annihilated my right ankle a year ago last spring and it's STILL not fully healed), that's true. I was perhaps a wee bit loopy for a few days thanks to drugs, but I spent more time on the computer than ever before. I started hobbling a bit with crutches and a cast after two weeks, but my true relationship with Fauna began with all that extra time laid up.

Old 10-11-2010, 11:37 PM   #39
Amazon Exotics
my girl doesn't live with me.. i wish she had a computer at her place i would have gotten to these emails earlier and i definatly could have avoided this... clouded mess.lol.. ..

Old 10-11-2010, 11:49 PM   #40
Jadenkisses
Ok, your girl doesn't have a computer.
So... Does she not have a telephone either?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!