Bad Guy Jeffrey Thomas - J T Amazon Exotics - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2010, 06:10 PM   #51
Amazon Exotics
THomas u need some friends lol.. .. lol shipping cost 94.00 fed ex... next person that sends me a snake improperly sexed is loosin it.... so be educated on how to properly probe pop or other wise properly sex an animal be forwarned ... i'm not doin it again.. i never paid such a rediculous price for shipping i almost kept it when the lady sais 94 bucks please.lmao... but it was well worh it....

Old 10-12-2010, 06:14 PM   #52
Amelanistic Orca
Shoot... With you Jeff; I got all I need... We're friends aren't we?? And as far as you keepin the next missexed snake; your dunne here partner!!

Old 10-12-2010, 06:16 PM   #53
Amelanistic Orca
Spellin on porpoise!!

Old 10-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #54
Amazon Exotics
ut oh.....

Old 10-12-2010, 06:55 PM   #55
Em Wright
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon Exotics View Post
THomas u need some friends lol.. .. lol shipping cost 94.00 fed ex... next person that sends me a snake improperly sexed is loosin it.... so be educated on how to properly probe pop or other wise properly sex an animal be forwarned ... i'm not doin it again.. i never paid such a rediculous price for shipping i almost kept it when the lady sais 94 bucks please.lmao... but it was well worh it....
I believe Dan said he'd pay shipping to get the snake back. It was nice of you to pay it, but you didn't have to.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:02 AM   #56
Amelanistic Orca
Did you get the ball back Dan??

Old 10-14-2010, 11:23 AM   #57
Reptiledans
OG

Folks

Snake was returned in good condition.. Jeff thank you for picking up the shipping bill, it was much appreciated... BTW, this snake was actually improperly sexed by 3 different breeders including myself and acquired in a trade...it was a mistake on my part and I accepted responsibility for it being the wrong sex... I stand behind the product produced here at Emerald Coast Exotics and will continue to do so.. Its hard to stay afloat in this bussiness if your giving stuff away, so Jeff I thank you again for returning the snake...

Over the last few years I have been ripped off on three different occassions on Fauna...I am not sure why, maybe because its a free board.. None of the individuals are still in the hobby however here is my list to share.

Jason Brennon, stole $2800..used to live in AL currently a truck driver in OH

Cody Swift AKA Chris Robinson in MA stole $748 money sent for 3 snakes, I got one mis sexed BRB that was sick

Thanks again to the community
Dan Craft
Emerald Coast Exotics

Old 10-14-2010, 12:15 PM   #58
Focal
Glad to hear you got your snake back!!!

Old 10-14-2010, 12:21 PM   #59
Montoya
Are you going to reimburse Jeff on the shipping? Just curious because you were going to cover it initially.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:54 PM   #60
Amelanistic Orca
Very true Mr. Montoya... Jeff shouldn't be out anything... He actually gets a praise from me for actually getting the sex correct outta four people... See Jeff: I'm your buddy still... Kudos for knowing how to sex snakes properly; it ain't easy all the time..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!