Bad Guy Jeffrey Thomas - J T Amazon Exotics - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-14-2010, 01:05 PM   #61
Reptiledans
OG

I offered, he said not to worry about it...Kuddos to him..

Thanks again Jeff

Dan

Old 10-14-2010, 03:01 PM   #62
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon Exotics View Post
THomas u need some friends lol.. .. lol shipping cost 94.00 fed ex... next person that sends me a snake improperly sexed is loosin it.... so be educated on how to properly probe pop or other wise properly sex an animal be forwarned ... i'm not doin it again.. i never paid such a rediculous price for shipping i almost kept it when the lady sais 94 bucks please.lmao... but it was well worh it....

Way to

and if it was $94 then chances are you shiped FIRST PRIORITY vs Overnight Priority.

Old 03-25-2011, 12:01 PM   #63
rcpreis3
Quote:
Lol.. dan i need your dhl account number so this ghost male can get back to you .. i broke my ankle two weeks ago.. sorry your phone calls didn't take a priority... i'm back up on my feet today so ill get him to dhl monday in the mean time.. i need your account number.. so u can pick up the charges.. . my reputation preceeds me my friend i've been around this wonderful industry for almost 20 yrs..and never have i purchased or sold a mis represented animal .. i think you ought to have a few florida guys show you how to pop a ball python..lol.. and what a hemi pene looks like.. oh yeah heres the link i sent showing you your female ghost you sent me funny how this never made the cut http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oBS-Cnn3Wc .lol... things like this happen it wasn't my fault u sent the wrong snake i was tradin you a female 400 gram albino for this female ghost unfortunatly your female was a male .lol. .. again i appologise publically for not informing you of any of my misfortune i was laid up for the last 2 weeks andhavent been online i got all your e mails too ..would anyone like to see my ankle .lol.... your snake is at 87 degrees and gets clean filtered natural spring water every 72 hrs... again i need your account number for dhl. thank you... sincerely J.T.'s Amazon Exotics.. buy with confidence, buy captive bred .. supplying the reptile industry with honestly represented captive bred rare and exotic reptiles of extreme quality and amphibians since 1987.....
why would u put that at the end of a BOI post and then have 4 different ads for "dinker snakes fresh from Africa!" U just seriously contradicted urself and if someone else already pointed this out Im sorry but I havent even got off page 1 yet. What a joke, who cares if u been in the industry for 20yrs. This year obviously isnt one of your good ones.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:50 PM   #64
Amazon Exotics
excuse me Robert Charles Preis ... i have only one ball python in my collection that is farmed from africa.. she was a 2009 c.h. import i picked up at alocal show and here she is ....other than her Everyone of my animals is captive bred and purchased from collegues or produced here by me..thank you.. just wanted clearify that for you robert cause i have no idea were your getting the "4 different dinker from africa adds from"?.. like it says "buy with confidence, buy captive bred."
Attached Images

Old 05-05-2011, 07:56 AM   #65
rcpreis3
Quote:
excuse me Robert Charles Preis III ... i have only one ball python in my collection that is farmed from africa.. she was a 2009 c.h. import i picked up at alocal show and here she is ....other than her Everyone of my animals is captive bred and purchased from collegues or produced here by me..thank you.. just wanted clearify that for you robert cause i have no idea were your getting the "4 different dinker from africa adds from"?.. like it says "buy with confidence, buy captive bred."
First of all if ur gonna bust out my full name it would be nice if u added my suffix. And second this was weeks ago. No one cares about u anymore. Anyone with any sense wouldnt buy from u after reading this thread, and anyone who does deserves what they got. Just go crawl back in ur hole and make ur ends meet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!