Bad Guy Where is Pedro Santiago - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-30-2010, 01:14 PM   #11
LauraB
New good guy thread on Pedro - seems to involve the same snake since there is a claim by the OP of the post below that he, Pedro and Sean have all reached an "understanding".

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=218854

Old 12-30-2010, 01:20 PM   #12
glunzy
pedro came through with sean and i good guy

Old 12-30-2010, 01:33 PM   #13
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by glunzy View Post
pedro came through with sean and i good guy

Translation: Pedro came through for Sean and I; he's a good guy.

Old 12-30-2010, 02:30 PM   #14
bigybigy
Correction: Connor Glunz and Sean Griffis are good people.

Pedro is a good man for finally coming through on our verbal and written agreement.

Old 12-30-2010, 02:49 PM   #15
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigybigy View Post
Correction: Connor Glunz and Sean Griffis are good people.

Pedro is a good man for finally coming through on our verbal and written agreement.
I respectfully disagree that Sean Griffis (you) are a good guy.

Ergo: You posted a BG post on Pedro without telling the full story and deleted a reply from Pedro...probably to cover your tracks).

Bottom line to me, it appears pressure was brought to bear to effect the response you wanted, or he changed his mind again ....nevertheless, you did post a BG thread without telling the full story.

Old 12-30-2010, 06:39 PM   #16
bigybigy
The full story?

Look Deb, we came to an agreement a week in advance. Sure he called off the deal despite the fact that both Connor and I canceled work!

So I told him I was going to be at serpent safari the very next morning at 9:00am, that was when we intended on meeting.

I'm getting negative reps from people like yourself whom have never done business with me. You have given me bad karma for not giving the full story when I gave Pedro a heads up about the BOI.

This is no joke Deborah, I understand that some of the details were left out, but I felt as if we came to an agreement by the end of the night. I have a third party who heard every conversation we had. I offered him a deal that we (I.E. me Connor and Pedro all agreed upon.)

Pedro Santiago is a good guy; but communicating broken english with him had its cons.

Here's my number for all to see and call: 18474202151

Sincerely,
Sean Griffis
Psychological Science Representative
Vanderbilt University
Multisensory processing researcher

Secondly, I got rid off those posts because he asked me to....

I You don't know me Deborah,

Old 12-31-2010, 12:29 AM   #17
Dz01
Well! Drama it’s over between Sean, Connor, and I. I’m a 31 years old man with two loves: my family and my snakes. That stand behind my word all the time and I proved one more time today after all. Here in this site are some people with who I did business before. They know who I am, and they can speak for me, like my good friend Dave Yager did.

Sometimes we need to be aware of certain things, and that’s what I did. Because the snake involved on this situation is one that represents a lot to me, I need it to be more careful choosing the right person or persons to do the breeding loan. I can’t trust just anybody! That was one of the main reasons for the conflict between Sean, Connor, and I.

At the end everything ends up in a smooth and good business transaction, and relation between Connor, Sean and I. I believe that should be the most important thing when you do business. Today we agree and signed a contract, and both part will keep their words and follow that contract like good business men.

Hopefully the breeding will be successful, and we both can have what we really want!

Pedro Santiago

Old 12-31-2010, 10:22 AM   #18
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigybigy View Post
The full story?

Look Deb, we came to an agreement a week in advance. Sure he called off the deal despite the fact that both Connor and I canceled work!

So I told him I was going to be at serpent safari the very next morning at 9:00am, that was when we intended on meeting.

I'm getting negative reps from people like yourself whom have never done business with me. You have given me bad karma for not giving the full story when I gave Pedro a heads up about the BOI.

This is no joke Deborah, I understand that some of the details were left out, but I felt as if we came to an agreement by the end of the night. I have a third party who heard every conversation we had. I offered him a deal that we (I.E. me Connor and Pedro all agreed upon.)

Pedro Santiago is a good guy; but communicating broken english with him had its cons.

Here's my number for all to see and call: 18474202151

Sincerely,
Sean Griffis
Psychological Science Representative
Vanderbilt University
Multisensory processing researcher

Secondly, I got rid off those posts because he asked me to....

I You don't know me Deborah,
You can make all the excuses for posting this thread that you want, but the damage is already done by your own actions of jumping the gun.

You may have already made the Do Not Buy From or Sell To lists of some of the members that don't have time for such shenanigans as:
  • Jumping the gun
  • Posting part of the story (regardless of the reason)
  • Getting your way and now claiming that YOU are a good guy

Old 12-31-2010, 10:25 AM   #19
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dz01 View Post
Well! Drama it’s over between Sean, Connor, and I. I’m a 31 years old man with two loves: my family and my snakes. That stand behind my word all the time and I proved one more time today after all. Here in this site are some people with who I did business before. They know who I am, and they can speak for me, like my good friend Dave Yager did.

Sometimes we need to be aware of certain things, and that’s what I did. Because the snake involved on this situation is one that represents a lot to me, I need it to be more careful choosing the right person or persons to do the breeding loan. I can’t trust just anybody! That was one of the main reasons for the conflict between Sean, Connor, and I.

At the end everything ends up in a smooth and good business transaction, and relation between Connor, Sean and I. I believe that should be the most important thing when you do business. Today we agree and signed a contract, and both part will keep their words and follow that contract like good business men.

Hopefully the breeding will be successful, and we both can have what we really want!

Pedro Santiago

No one is faulting YOU, Pedro, for being careful. You did the right thing in being cautious. I hope it doesn't backfire.

BTW: I thought you spoke "broken English?" Perhaps your written English is better?
per Sean:
Quote:

Old 12-31-2010, 11:22 AM   #20
Magic Merlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
No one is faulting YOU, Pedro, for being careful. You did the right thing in being cautious. I hope it doesn't backfire.

BTW: I thought you spoke "broken English?" Perhaps your written English is better?
per Sean:

Pedro, I applaud your vigilance.......if something does not seem right then you have to do your homework and investigate till you are satisfied all their ducks are in a row.......you are "loaning" a prized member of your collection and you have to make sure that it will be returned to you in the same condition as when it was loaned out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!