Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail - Page 25 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-19-2004, 02:03 AM   #241
Bringerofdoom
i still cannot believe oreganus is dragging this thread out further. i think ill just sit back quietly and hope jeremy proves it tomorrow.

anyone else willing to bet jeremy will prove his side before oreg anus proves his?

Old 11-19-2004, 02:31 AM   #242
bcfos
Re: one more day....

Quote:
Originally posted by schlegelii
I realize that it has been a number of days since I have posted regarding the improper shipping of the king cobra from Kevin Smith. Due to some minor complications I have had some difficulty getting photo graphic evidence to finish this dispute. There are currently a few wheels in motion to acquire the photos and shipping info. I was assure this evening that I will have a few different versions to prove that Kevin, did with out a doubt ship this snake UPS. Please keep you eyes on this thread tomorrow for some picture. I have also had some finger prints lifted from the box by the local police, they will be more then happy to run them if needed.

Jeremy

Oh god what a statement. Fast is even if fingerprints are lifted off of a cardboard box (which isn't easy to do and I doubt the local police would have given you the time of day to even consider doing that and taking away their valuable time at the doughnut shop) you would have to have prints from Kevin.

And you say you have problems getting the photographic evidence. Stalling or not? Personally I don't give a rats ass if you ar stalling, but just be prepared for the wolves to be on you shortly as they see a weakness.

And once more this is not about someone hacking up a perfectly good snake for profit only. I see the venomoid issue one way and Kevin sees it another. So why try and make this issue come out here Kevin between you and Scott? Are you just dancing around trying to get the wolves off of you again? And what is the big deal about who you sold to? I don't think we really give a flying fu(k who you sold to, only if you shipped via UPS as has been claimed. So just pony up and say ok to Ray and all this will be behind you.

Old 11-19-2004, 08:37 AM   #243
Mustangrde1
Jeremy Post the Evidance and now that you have said law enforcement is involved on your end a CASE# which if the came out there is certainly one. Your starting to look alot like a liar or just trying to flame it on.

Next Kevin Stop trying to divert the Issue. You know Ray Hunter is like my brother so your telling me that I do not know what he has already lol.

As for your claims That I would go after your customers LMFAO I actually know several people with venomoids and never have been disrespectful to them. Nor have I ever gone after some of the other companies who produce them.

Then again they do not come on forums and Lie and dance around issues and avoid question regarding legalities. All you would ever have to be is Honest and answer thier questions and people might have a little faith in you.

You are your own worse enemy! With your avoidance of questions and trying to change subjects and Issues when the truth is much more simple to tell.

Old 11-19-2004, 07:01 PM   #244
schlegelii
here it is....

I think that there will be no need to lift finger prints, this picture says it all. I did back out my address, I'm sure you all understand.

Jeremy
Attached Images

Old 11-19-2004, 07:03 PM   #245
Bringerofdoom
o_0. kev have anything to say now?

Old 11-19-2004, 07:10 PM   #246
Suncoast Herpetological
I really don't think

he will have a lot to say. That seems to be pretty conclusive in my book.

Old 11-19-2004, 07:35 PM   #247
Mustangrde1
My appology Jeremy for feeling you were lieing or trying to flame it on.

I do beleive you know without a doubt. Again my appologise.

Kevin so now that its proven you lied AGAIN care to explain this one away?

Old 11-19-2004, 07:40 PM   #248
Bringerofdoom
dangit, now if only everyone would have placed some bets like i suggested last night

Old 11-19-2004, 07:48 PM   #249
Mustangrde1
And anyone Needing some numbers here they are again.

American Veterinary Medical Association Headquarters:
1931 North Meacham Road - Suite 100
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Phone: 847-925-8070, Fax: 847-925-1329
E-mail: avmainfo@avma.org

DEA Offices & Telephone Nos.
Bend—541-385-8798
Eugene—541-465-6861
Medford—541-776-4260
Portland—503-326-3371
Salem—503-399-5902

Oregon Fish and Wildlife
Headquarters:
3406 Cherry Avenue NE
Salem, OR 97303
Main phone 503-947-6000
Toll free 800-720-6339 (ODFW)
email: ODFW.info@state.or.us

United States fish and wildlife
CLARK R. BAVIN NATIONAL FISH AND WILDLIFE FORENSICS LABORATORYType of Station: LAW ENFORCEMENT
Region: National Programs (9)
State: OREGON
Contact Information:
Telephone: 541 482-4191
FAX: 541 482-4989

Mailing Address:
1490 EAST MAIN STREET
ASHLAND, OREGON 97520-1310
Location Address:
1490 EAST MAIN STREET
ASHLAND, OREGON 97520-1310

The Reptile and
Amphibian Communities
in the United States
January 2001
USDA:APHIS:VS
Centers for Epidemiology and Animal Health
IATA transport laws

Domestic shipping of reptiles
For commercial shipments of reptiles and amphibians, air cargo appears to be the primary mode of
shipping. Reptiles and amphibians that are considered to be harmless can be mailed via the US
Postal Service; however, all snakes, turtles, and poisonous reptiles are considered to be dangerous
and thus are not allowed to be mailed (www.usps.com; Publication 52).
Reptiles and amphibians
that are mailed must be less than 20 inches in length. Airborne Express does allow the shipment
of turtles and frogs, though they do not accept live snakes, lizards, and all other reptiles or
amphibians (www.airborne.com). The UPS and Federal Express (www.fedex.com) guidelines
state that neither of these shippers accept live animals.

TITLE 18. CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

PART I. CRIMES

CHAPTER 3. ANIMALS, BIRDS, FISH, AND PLANTS

LACEY ACT

§ 3372. Prohibited acts

(a) Offenses other than marking offenses. It is unlawful for any person--

(1) to import, export, transport, sell, receive, acquire, or purchase any fish or wildlife or plant taken, possessed, transported, or sold in violation of any law, treaty, or regulation of the United States or in violation of any Indian tribal law;

(2) to import, export, transport, sell, receive, acquire, or purchase in interstate or foreign commerce--

(A) any fish or wildlife taken, possessed, transported, or sold in violation of any law or regulation of any State or in violation of any foreign law, or

( any plant taken, possessed, transported, or sold in violation of any law or regulation of any State;

(3) within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States (as defined in section 7 of title 18, United States Code [18 USCS § 7])--

(A) to possess any fish or wildlife taken, possessed, transported, or sold in violation of any law or regulation of any State or in violation of any foreign law or Indian tribal law, or

( to possess any plant taken, possessed, transported, or sold in violation of any law or regulation of any State; [or]

(4) to attempt to commit any act described in paragraphs (1) through (4) [(3)].

Marking offenses. It is unlawful for any person to import, export, or transport in interstate commerce any container or package containing any fish or wildlife unless the container or package has previously been plainly marked, labeled, or tagged in accordance with the regulations issued pursuant to paragraph (2) of subsection 7(a) of this Act [16 USCS § 3376(a)(2)].

© Sale and purchase of guiding and outfitting services and invalid licenses and permits.

(1) Sale. It is deemed to be a sale of fish or wildlife in violation of this Act [16 USCS §§ 371 et seq.] for a person for money or other consideration to offer or provide--

(A) guiding, outfitting, or other services; or

( a hunting or fishing license or permit;

for the illegal taking, acquiring, receiving, transporting, or possessing of fish or wildlife.

(2) Purchase. It is deemed to be a purchase of fish or wildlife in violation of this Act [16 USCS §§ 371 et seq.] for a person to obtain for money or other consideration--

(A) guiding, outfitting, or other services; or

( a hunting or fishing license or permit;

for the illegal taking, acquiring, receiving, transporting, or possessing of fish or wildlife.

False labeling offenses. It is unlawful for any person to make or submit any false record, account, or label for, or any false identification of any fish, wildlife, or plant which has been, or is intended to be--

(1) imported, exported, transported, sold, purchased, or received from any foreign country; or

(2) transported in interstate or foreign commerce

Also You can Contact IATA{ INTERNATIONAL AIR TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION} as they as well have regulations pertaining to this.

Old 11-19-2004, 07:50 PM   #250
The BoidSmith
Quote:
The plain and simple truth is that even if I posted the info on here, it won't do any good, because it won't end anything.
Well, I guess that the plain and simple truth as you said, is that you shipped UPS after all. And as far as I'm concern it did end everything.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!