Fauna meet Stoney , Stoney meet Fauna - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-29-2007, 01:21 AM   #21
LadyOhh
Very nice...

Old 04-29-2007, 09:31 AM   #22
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
Looks familiar if you ask me! This is my almost 2 year old girl. How about you and Laura, Stoney and my girl double date?

Griz
Don't know if it has been addressed in another thread or not, but this girl is ours also. Thanx Bob, Serenity is much better behaved than Stoney.

Old 05-10-2007, 08:59 AM   #23
INSANE CANES
Wow nice looking stripes you both have.

Old 05-11-2007, 11:14 PM   #24
BryonsBoas
Thank You , we're really happy the way this project is working out. We're hoping to add a couple more critters to it soon.

Old 05-12-2007, 08:56 AM   #25
crotalusadamanteus
Sweet pair of Boas Bryon and Laura. I have a thing for those stripes too, as you have heard before. I am hoping to get one of Danny's females from his next litter.

Pssst..........I got a yearling coral albino that says he wouldn't mind meeting your striped lady later on at all. LOL

Great pics, glad this got bumped back up. I missed it the first time.
Rick

Old 05-12-2007, 09:19 AM   #26
rick c
Hey Bryon,
Haven't talked to you in awhile! Stoney, and Serenity are truly awesome animals!
We have been pretty busy here, with new babies, and some surprises along the way (Ball Python eggs)!
Just wanted to share some pics of our latest litter, we call them the "Stars and Stripes". They are the product of an abberrant Hypo Female X a Ghost Male. Enjoy the pics, let us know what you think!
Attached Images

Old 05-13-2007, 05:45 PM   #27
BryonsBoas
The stripe / reverse stripe is soooooo FREAKIN GORGEOUS !!!!! Been a bit busy here as well , unfortunately not with babies tho . I think I owe more phone calls than money at this point LMAO. Congrats on sweet litter.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!