Iinferital supers? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-22-2010, 03:14 AM   #31
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
That's a shame. You'd think 11 days wouldn't result in all of them dead, but rather some scrawny things, maybe tail or something not quite fully developed, but all still born?

Hopefully, like April said, the more outcrossing, the better the results will be in the future.

Sorry only ½ your plan worked out for you. Better luck next time.
better luck next time man.

Old 06-22-2010, 03:31 PM   #32
bear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Herps View Post
Her POS was March 15th. I counted 105 days and came up with June 28th. I did it quick, so I may have made a mistake.

A local guy produced albino super jungles and sunglow super jungles this year. Pretty sweat looking. Unfortunately, several babies in the litter died within 24 hrs, including the albino and sunglow super jungles. I have photos that he took, but I will have to get his permission before posting them.

I'm not a 100% decided yet, but I might shoot for albino and sunglow super jungles this coming season. The pair I would use to make these are well out crossed and unrelated. Hopefully, that is the key.
I would hypothesize that it is the key. another reason I wont be doing it is my albino jungle (pictured above) is a PK produced animal and my jungle het albino female is also PK produced so i doubt they are very outcrossed.
Since yours are well outcrossed you might have a lot better chances than I with supers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!