So goodbye my friends.....I know I may never.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-05-2008, 11:36 AM   #1
Griz
So goodbye my friends.....I know I may never....

Just kidding...sort of. I will still be around but am selling off my collection for awhile. It's not that I've fallen out of love with the hobby rather I am becoming so involved with family functions, not to mention lack of space at our new house, that I have to prioritize. I reckon I will have to get my boa fix by living vicariously through you guys for a while. My love of snakes simply cannot come before my family.

So, with a rather short explanation, if anyone wants to buy my any part of my collection just email me. I have everything from commons....to stripes....to sunglows....to triple hets moonglows to stacks of boaphiles. It all must go. Email me at bwoodard@mchsi.com.

Griz

Old 02-05-2008, 08:41 PM   #2
BryonsBoas
Do have a great time with your family bro. Kids grow up quick and when you aren't looking you can miss things. The door will always be open and the temporary loss ( I hope ) will be felt.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:07 PM   #3
The BoidSmith
Bob,

I understand you perfectly as I went through something similar last year. Hopefully you may be able to make an even stronger come back soon enough. Life has its cycles...

Best regards,

Dan

Old 02-05-2008, 09:08 PM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
Dangit you better still hang around! and like bry said, your Temporary leave better be just that Family should come first of course...

are you still going to be keeping a few of your favorites?

Old 02-05-2008, 11:59 PM   #5
bigdogg
Sorry to hear you go. Hopefully you can get back to it sooner or later. Let me know what you have in the ways of Adult Het Anery or Anery females. Let me know.

P.S. Your pm box is full

Old 02-06-2008, 12:11 AM   #6
hhmoore
With all respect to Bob, this is a discussion forum. Lets keep the sales stuff to the classifieds, PM, or emails.

Enjoy the time with your family, Bob.

Old 02-06-2008, 08:59 AM   #7
Laura Fopiano
Bob, you will be truly missed here. I do understand what you are going through, family always comes first. I am glad that mine are grown and in Cali. LOL

You will be in our thoughts. Enjoy your little ones while they and you are still young.

Old 02-06-2008, 09:54 AM   #8
shrap
I wish you well Bob, I certainly understand wanting more time with the family. I have put most of my personal desires on the back burner since becoming a dad, knowing full well they are only kids once and not wanting to lose any more of that time than necessary.

But I have to say, having less of you in this hobby is having less of what this hobby should be all about. Your presence will be missed.

Old 02-06-2008, 10:34 AM   #9
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
You'll be missed here~ but I must say~ your a wise father. As my children get older and I see the empty nest approaching I regret many of the hours I spent doing my own thing when they were younger. It felt like I had all the time in the world then~ and now I know how very short thier childhoods were. Your a wise parent to see it and make the choice now to spend more time enjoying your children.

Old 02-06-2008, 10:42 AM   #10
Griz
I'm confident that I will be back but not until my children can enjoy the hobby and take part in it as well. Right now they are either too young or simply too involved with other hobbies/sports. I know I did not get put on this earth to breed snakes but to raise some incredible kids that will have an impact on this world. I would rather store up my treasures there then I would in my snake room.

I will most certainly stay around as I have truly developed some friendships that rival those I've had in the past. I love the hobby and living vicariously through you guys suits me just fine.

Harald, do you want to buy some cages?

Griz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!