Inquiry Reptile Locators - can the truth spread as fast as the LIE'S FYI - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2004, 10:50 AM   #1
Reptile Locators
Stop! Inquiry Reptile Locators - can the truth spread as fast as the LIE'S FYI

FYI

This is in response to Serious Allegations Made By Bud Harold Mierkey Jr. About Reptile Locators / Randy Ellis

"Bud"
Mr. Harold Mierkey Jr.
You have made some serious allegations against my name and business with out any actual facts to back it up. it is apparent that you received fictional and false information from a third hand source.

You say you like to expose bad people why not expose this person that gave you this false information? WHO is this Person?

Here is the first of many documents and letters from people that have the real common knowledge and of public records " THE REAL TRUTH" Which are the people that you directly named other than one who we feel their family has suffered more than enough with their loss! As to the incorrect information you gave as well about a car we have documentation from whom actually purchased the vehicle.

To the Mod's and or Web Slave. We feel that this might be better placed in all open threads where such accusations were made pertaining to this issue and have placed it in the BOI to further let the truth spread! and for people that don't read the Hell Forum

We feel That this is enough said for now!

Thank You!
Randall Ellis
Reptile Locators
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2004, 10:54 AM   #2
gmherps
Randy,
This makes Bud's stories about you even more "untrue" than ever.
Randy alot of people know your business practices and how you function within the herp industry; and as far as I'm concerned you have nothing to worry about!

Old 06-02-2004, 03:03 PM   #3
Alterna Ranch
Thumbs down Bud Mierkey

Hey Bud....first of all - you are a liar and a coward. Shawn and I would love to talk to you in person if ever you grow balls big enough to come for a visit in Del Rio or the general alterna hunt area. You and Earl Turner should get married - the two biggest liars on EARTH !!!

Old 06-02-2004, 07:12 PM   #4
Earl H. Turner
Talking COMPLIMENTS

Bob Sloan calling anyone a liar, thief ,etc is similiar to Osama Ben Laden telling America that he wishes to become a Christian !!!! I have nothing against Sloan, I simply don't want anything to do with his caliber of individual....as far as Randall Ellis is concerned, I don't have anything against him and stated so earlier on Fauna Classified. If I did have a problem, I would direct myself personally to that problem. As far as Sloan is concerned, I want nothing to do with him as his glorious reputation precedes itself---- readers, please contact Louis Porras, Keith at Chameleon Counters--Copperas Cove, Texas, Tim Cole of Austin, Don Sodeburg of South Mtn. Reptiles, Brad Anderson of Newton, Kansas, John Frasier of Fredonia, Kansas, etc, etc. I sincerely hope that the readers do contact these individuals---"and the truth will set you free "!!!!! Regards, E.Turner

Old 06-02-2004, 08:04 PM   #5
Reptile Locators
Stop! OK this Thread has already gone Off Topic

OK Everyone!
Let's keep this thread on topic where it should be
their is no need for a flame war here!
I belive we can all be civil?

Thank You !
Randall Ellis
Reptile Locators

Old 06-02-2004, 08:19 PM   #6
Intense Herpetoculture
Hahaha, I know this is way off topic, but I will say birds of a feather fly together. So, Randy, how do you and Bob Sloan know each other?

Old 06-02-2004, 09:33 PM   #7
bud mierkey
Thumbs down bob sloan

Bob,
I don't know you?
Do you know its a crime to make a terrorist like threat?
and its even worse when you are a felon on parole.
Randys hired gun .
I rest my case.

Old 06-02-2004, 09:57 PM   #8
Reptile Locators
Question Re: Justyn Miller FYI

Justyn Hello how are you?

Justin, I just meet Bob Sloan just Recently, and really do not know much about him, other than the fact he was told to contact me on where the best place to hunt was. As with anyone who has ever inquired about good collecting spots we have always tried to be helpful. So in all respect I know bob sloan as well as I know you!
so the Birds of a feather flock together is not the case. and he has not given us any reason to dislike him. I can not and will not form an opinion of anyone on hear say. or hear say alone.

So please let me hear your reason for making the birds of a feather statment?
are you insinuating I am a bad person? mearly because I have spoken to someone a few times?

Tanks for your Reply!
Randall Ellis

Old 06-02-2004, 10:00 PM   #9
bud mierkey
ok so

ok randy
so then you just hinted to him to come here huh?
and threaten me?
birds of a feather
yep

Old 06-02-2004, 11:00 PM   #10
Earl H. Turner
Question Collecting Spots -- HUH--Whaaaa??

Bob Sloan has collected the Trans-Pecos area many years prior to your emergence...why would he ask you such a question....HuMM ?? Be careful, you are building a reputable business and I know it has not been easy....you need positive individuals not persons of a questionable reputation...read the posts that are currently being shown on the BOI regarding this individual...........He knows where to collect the snakes he seeks---perhaps , he is just not lucky or perhaps, he knows of some captive specimens in a private collection.......Woe is me !!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!