Good Guy Mbeach - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-24-2018, 12:31 AM   #1
Dlaurice
Mbeach

Michael Beach had a few snakes I wanted, and that is where we start with my first email to him. I had never kept true dwarf locality bred boas, and had not a clue how to deal with them, so we talked. He gave me every bit of information I needed to start my new snakes off correctly. I have a lot of experience, but just talking to a person with more experience, especially with these animals, and before I had sent payment, made me secure in the fact that I was getting a pair he really cared about and was willing to go the extra mile for.
Then there was the issue of timing. I bought them in the middle of winter and he won't ship unless the snakes are guaranteed to arrive in good shape...but there was also the issue of the Santa Rosa fires. These snakes were going to my classroom, and at the time I purchased them I was not allowed to enter my classroom due to the fires, and had a pretty much continually changing timeline as to when we were going back...and he handled all of that. We kept in contact over the months that we were displaced and the minute I was back in my classroom at my school, we decided on a ship date.
Michael went above and beyond coaching this old school snake guy through selecting a rack for them (and yes, I think they are happier as babies not having to interact with their surroundings all the time- never had racks before), how to keep them happy, and in comparison to my other BCI's which are totally different. When my Tarahumara's arrived they quickly squirmed out of their bags (packaging was A+ as well I would add, with added heat for them) and into their enclosures.
These little snakes are healthy as all get out. They have amazing muscle tone ,and I am pleased to report feed quickly at the intervals Michael gave me without hesitation. They have been handled regularly every third day by my students and while I know that is of little importance to most...I will mention the Michael said he would hold out ones that would work in my classroom and they do, and they are quickly becoming the favorites (Much to my Paradigm"s chagrin).
I suppose I ought to get to the point. I have been texting Michael all night about their progress, and he is happy to hear they are doing well. He cares deeply about what he sells. He represents EXACTLY what you are getting truthfully and is always around to help. His experience and expertise is vast, and he is making this hobby look good all around. My "snake kids" at school...they will be taught to sell their offspring in exactly this manner. In any event, I would not hesitate with this guy. not for a second.
Thanks Michael.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!