Good Guy Michael Rajkumar, A+, highly recommended - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-29-2015, 04:49 PM   #11
turtleescape
Very good to deal with, I would buy from him again.

Old 11-23-2015, 02:22 PM   #12
Ackie89
I recently received 10 Reeves turtle hatchlings from Michael and couldn't have been more pleased with the animals. They were in excellent shape, packed very well in their shipping box, and began eating the same day they arrived once I got them setup. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase turtles from him again in the future!

Thanks, Lance Paden

Old 03-24-2016, 07:28 PM   #13
klaymfdm
Good guy, great turtles, I would liked the communication.

Old 04-11-2016, 08:42 PM   #14
Calaveras
I bought one turtle just to make sure of the quality, and I was not disappointed. I just ordered five more. Shipping was as stated, and the condition upon arrival was good.

Old 04-27-2016, 01:38 PM   #15
superman911
9 Month old Sulcata

My tortoise arrived today alive and well. He seems to be very healthy and started eating right away. Michael was there every step and the way and answered emails very quickly.
Thanks again

Old 09-18-2016, 02:59 PM   #16
Simias
I purchased a pair of Mauremys nigricans from Michael. These are pricey little hatchlings so there's always stress in shipping or receiving. Michael was very professional in handling the transaction, very informative about husbandry and very interested in the long term conservation prospects of helping to build other colonies of this species. Really appreciated his approach and would be happy to do business with him again.

Old 06-01-2017, 01:17 PM   #17
kwandao
Michael was awesome

Hey just received a pair of beautiful juvi Reeves from Michael! It was a pleasure dealing with him. He had great response time and awesome communications. It was obvious that Michael took great care in packing these little guys. Thank you again!!

Bob

Old 09-20-2017, 09:57 PM   #18
Tom Trout
Michael Raikumar

Michael Raikumar is a great individual to purchase turtles from. Very knowledgeable, knows his stuff, great packing job (it was in the high 80's and turtles arrived in wonderful shape) and on time. Bought three spotteds and they were very nice and healthy. Thanks Michael. Tom

Old 10-14-2017, 02:29 PM   #19
sben013
Got my Russian hatchling very quickly, and in great ahape. He checked with me to be sure everything was going well every step if the way. He is also very helpful with hisbandry advice & quick to respond to e-mails. Baby is eating & doing fantastic. Michael Rajkumar gets an A++

Old 10-17-2017, 10:27 PM   #20
Arthur Rosenfeld
Michael's animals arrived in top notch condition and started eating right out of the shipping box, literally within minutes. Flawless service, good pricing, agreeable fellow to deal with online and with plenty of good tips for rearing the baby wood turtles I bought from him. Solid guy from my experience with him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!