Good Guy Rusty's-balls aka Rick Cunningham - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-26-2016, 07:15 PM   #1
Ballpythonbakery
Rusty's-balls aka Rick Cunningham

I purchased a large lot of ball pythons from Rick this year as well as a would be partner purchasing another group through me from Rick.

Let me tell you, this guy is awesome. Clear concise communication. Excellent shipping practices. Great stock.

We had a single issue with one baby who unfortunately died rather shortly after arrival and because I couldn't get the group to eat, I contacted Rick about them and he graciously took them back and got everyone fatter and eating better before shipping back so I wouldn't lose anymore stock. Going above this he also "made it right" by offering me a very good price on another snake as replacement for the death.

I can't say enough about the guy. I spent a big chunk of money with him and feel like I got the better end of the deal. I won't hesitate to purchase from him again and only hope he has what I'm looking for this up coming year.

Old 02-21-2018, 10:07 AM   #2
chrisis697
I recently purchased a small group of ball pythons from Rick also. Great guy, easy to deal with. Everything went off without a hitch. Well except for FedEx. We cant control mother nature tho.
All the animals are healthy & in great condition. I will not hesitate to do business with him again.
Thanks again Rick
Chris
B and S Pythons

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!