Bad Guy Turtlesandtortoises inc did me wrong - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-28-2017, 08:33 AM   #31
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
This is exactly what I started thinking, especially since his replies have been less than forthcoming.

I also received a message from the OP.
I would just forward that to Webslave, I am sure he would be happy to oblige.....

Old 12-28-2017, 10:02 AM   #32
Daniel_E
This is the YouTube video that the OP posted. Just incase anyone here would like to see or comment there.

https://youtu.be/A8KNVwH9jsU

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Old 12-28-2017, 07:48 PM   #33
snakesareawesome
I bet the OP doesn't like this site. He got caught and no one took his bait. Sucks getting called out when its true I guess.

Old 12-29-2017, 09:09 AM   #34
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptiledude063 View Post
I just want to delete my account as I have no further use or need to be here or to have my profile posted here.
Quote:
Its okay as I no longer do business with unscrupulous people like haha reptiles, Reptilecity and Turtlesandtortoises. No excuse me when I say I will shed no tears over your lame site
Above quotes are in the Feedback Forum. To me, his pleading to the site owner for the erasure of his account and immediate subsequent name calling of the site shows again how he easily bites the hand he is trying to get food from. I would not do business with him unless he clearly demonstrates a change for the better.

Old 12-29-2017, 10:54 AM   #35
Ed Clark
Quote:
This seller is not telling things the way it happened, I was happy at first but upon further inspection I realized it was not as he said, "a slight defect, that it was NOT an accident...WRONG! It was an accident! And as far as FedEx, I text him a d told him that FedEx said the ball in in his court! I asked him for a some credit or partly refund it. He never answered. Who's telling lies now
David, the seller has offered you a refund. you are not coming off as the good guy here. my advice is to take the refund and stop the crying!

Old 12-29-2017, 03:47 PM   #36
jonmurray
David Salas, you contradict your own complaints with a post you created on this very website indicating how pleased you were with the tort. Then you decide to throw a tantrum when you discover that the seller is not responsible for shipping costs or delays. I'd be trying to deactivate my account too if I were you. It's not a complex concept to wrap your head around the fact that shipping is unpredictable, especially during the holidays and once an package leaves the seller they lose control over when FedEx gets your location. You got what you paid for, you were happy with the tortoise and the outstanding customer service (your words). You already got a great deal on the animal but clearly $49 is huge for you and you thought you had a card to play. Now that you've been educated it's time to drop it, there still may be time to apologize for your rude behavior and misdirected accusations and keep your name from getting dragged through the mud any more than it already has.

Old 12-29-2017, 03:56 PM   #37
Omead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_E View Post
This is the YouTube video that the OP posted. Just incase anyone here would like to see or comment there.

https://youtu.be/A8KNVwH9jsU

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
He uploaded another video today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqy7xeihXHc

Old 12-29-2017, 03:58 PM   #38
Lucille
From another thread:
Attached Images

Old 12-29-2017, 04:00 PM   #39
Snake-Queen
Looks like the same animal to me.

Old 12-29-2017, 04:12 PM   #40
hupababy_83
I'm reading two different sound pitches in the OP's posts. They sound like buyers remorse and scammer. To me that is a nice looking animal, that you received with an awesome price. If the seller disclosed to you there were "deformities" with the shell, you should have asked for pictures. Maybe you were just happy to get a kick butt deal, and the excitement may have got to you and you forgot to ask (I know it happens, because it happened to me), however you didn't. The seller offered a refund if you sent the animal back, that's very professional, and more than you would get from some other sellers. Take the offer, and go get a new animal.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!