Bad Guy John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2018, 02:04 PM   #1
DeanS
John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!?

Last week, I inquired about 23 green anacondas this individual posted here. Took a week before I got any photos...and most of them were photos belonging to Samantha DeMarco of All Exotics SD. When pressed about this, he said it was a mistake and that his wife pulled the wrong photos...IMPOSSIBLE...as he was sending me photos via text as we spoke. What had me going was that he was offering these 23 annies for $3500 shipped. In addition, he also has (his words, not mine) a T- albino that was currently on loan to Renick Reptiles. I already knew this to be impossible, but did the legwork to verify anyway. Others will be posting their testimony to prove that this is nothing but a scam.

Be careful! Avoid at all costs!

Old 02-16-2018, 03:51 PM   #2
John buhs
Dean contacted me and I tell you what. He was a rude and pushy individual. There was a mixup with pictures and that was between me and the pictures owner. Which has been straightened out. I suggest nobody do business with this Dean guy. He is slanderous and quite frankly very rude and gets pleasure out of lying about people.
Nobody has lost money or been scammed. Ive already done a FTF deal on my condas with a man off this site locally. So Dean... Sit your ass down kid.

Old 02-16-2018, 04:07 PM   #3
John buhs
What makes this claim even more stupid is the fact that Dean is upset. Literally said he was going to blast my name on here from his anaconda facebook platform. Ive created and signed sales agreements and sent copies of my ID to those who were interested in snakes. A scammer wouldnt go to such lengths.

This topic is dead as hell unless this Dean guy can produce 1 person that has lost money to me. I challenge him to produce this person. If he cant, this needs to be closed. There are laws against someone trying to destroy a persons character online.

Thanks. John B.

Old 02-16-2018, 04:18 PM   #4
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by John buhs View Post
There are laws against someone trying to destroy a persons character online.

Thanks. John B.

Good luck with that here......

Old 02-16-2018, 04:23 PM   #5
bcr229
Dean can you post the pictures he sent versus Samantha's please?

Also I noticed she just joined today so perhaps she can explain what is going on.

Old 02-16-2018, 04:54 PM   #6
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by John buhs View Post
Dean contacted me and I tell you what. He was a rude and pushy individual. There was a mixup with pictures and that was between me and the pictures owner. Which has been straightened out. I suggest nobody do business with this Dean guy. He is slanderous and quite frankly very rude and gets pleasure out of lying about people.
Nobody has lost money or been scammed. Ive already done a FTF deal on my condas with a man off this site locally. So Dean... Sit your ass down kid.
Who was the guy “off this site locally”?

Old 02-16-2018, 05:05 PM   #7
John buhs
He is a guy from Weslaco Texas. I can see if he will post his experience.

Old 02-16-2018, 05:19 PM   #8
Dro B
John, the reason you are getting so many questions is because your ad is eerily similar to a chronic scammer on this site named dustin draper. Rare species(mangshan vipers), too good to be true price, a questionable reason for wanting to sell and implying you will only sell to someone with experience and lack of pics. Not accusing you just letting you know why people are bieng skeptical of you and asking so many questions.

Old 02-16-2018, 05:21 PM   #9
brenna_stell

Since two different sources (one being Dean) have said that this “John Buhs” guy is claiming that he owns the T+ albino green anaconda and Lynlee Renick has it on a loan, Lynlee said I could release this to get rid of that confusion. The T+ was bought as a baby by Ben and 100% belongs to Lynlee Renick as you can read in the attached screenshot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-16-2018, 05:22 PM   #10
DeanS
The ONLY way anyone backs up his story...is if he gets a friend to pose as a customer! Everything he says are lies. Samantha and I have gone back and forth with his texts...and everything is contradiction or lies compounded by more lies! PLUS...I'm curious how this went from 23 to 25 to 30 anacondas within hours. None of these photos are his...they're ALL Samantha's and others that have posted on instagram. I'm going to post screen shots of all our texts...that include the photos. As soon as I figure out how to post screen shots from my phone...I'm going to post the entire conversation here...that should put the baby to bed!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina, draper, dustin