Bad Guy John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-17-2018, 09:47 PM   #71
FracksSake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I think it seems to be his game to promise to do something in the future.

It was going to be months before he was going to 'give' (for $50) the anaconda to Samantha, I don't think that was ever going to happen, it was just tossed her way to hush her up. Now, excuses that the photos can't be posted, and I have no doubt that when the time comes and he gets home, he will fly off in a huff or something else to prevent any real evidence from being posted.

^ This right here. If it was me and I was being as he says in his own words “slandered” , I’d want to make those speaking of me look like fools as fast as possible and clear my name. We all know whether you are a buyer or seller, in reptiles your name is important, and once it becomes synonymous with something like this that could easily be taken care of by getting a relative or friend to take the pics with the date, kinda scars people from wanting to deal with you in the future ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-17-2018, 11:22 PM   #72
John buhs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Garcia View Post
So you have pics that you sent out of other peoples anacondas, but none of your own from your personal collection? 7 hours away from Brownsville, Texas would only put you just a bit north of Austin, Texas. That’s no where near a desert my man. People have been asking you for pictures of the pied hatchlings you posted up for $250, and you haven’t been able to provide anyone with any pics of those either. Nothing seems right about you or anything you’re advertising. None of my buddies from the Brownsville area who are reptile collectors have even heard of you. That’s odd.

Milo
Eldorado texas is 7 hours away. Nobody needs to have heard of me in Brownsville. Does it even matter? Im not originally from Brownsville. So stop trying to get into my personal life. Its none of anyones business.

Old 02-17-2018, 11:25 PM   #73
John buhs
When i have time ill do what i need to do. Until then sit back and enjoy your time with family like a normal person would at this hour.

Old 02-18-2018, 01:24 AM   #74
Milo Garcia
Quote:
Originally Posted by John buhs View Post
When i have time ill do what i need to do. Until then sit back and enjoy your time with family like a normal person would at this hour.
I think you mean, when you have time to find other pics online to try to pass them off as your own. Lol. Provide proof buddy. The truth shall set you free. Typical scammer with all the excuses!

Milo

Old 02-18-2018, 01:29 AM   #75
Milo Garcia
Quote:
Eldorado texas is 7 hours away. Nobody needs to have heard of me in Brownsville. Does it even matter? Im not originally from Brownsville. So stop trying to get into my personal life. Its none of anyones business.
Who’s trying to get involved with your personal life? You get on a “public” forum to try to sell animals you obviously don’t own, or shall I say you come onto a “public” forum (public classifieds ad page) and try to scam people and expect not to get called out on it. You should’ve done your research about this page before you jumped on here trying to run your scam. A lot of people on here are good at picking up the scent of a dead rat!!

Milo

Old 02-18-2018, 02:22 AM   #76
John buhs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Garcia View Post
Who’s trying to get involved with your personal life? You get on a “public” forum to try to sell animals you obviously don’t own, or shall I say you come onto a “public” forum (public classifieds ad page) and try to scam people and expect not to get called out on it. You should’ve done your research about this page before you jumped on here trying to run your scam. A lot of people on here are good at picking up the scent of a dead rat!!

Milo
Tssk tssk tssk mr. Milo. Please stop with the tough guy act. You live far to close to me to talk like that. You dont know what the hell you are talking about.

Y no tienes idea de con quién estas hablando. Asi k sera mejor k mires lo k dices.

Old 02-18-2018, 02:27 AM   #77
John buhs
La unica rata muerta eres tu. Y algunos paisa como tu necesitan mostrar respeto.

Old 02-18-2018, 03:53 AM   #78
FracksSake
Quote:
Tssk tssk tssk mr. Milo. Please stop with the tough guy act. You live far to close to me to talk like that. You dont know what the hell you are talking about.

Y no tienes idea de con quién estas hablando. Asi k sera mejor k mires lo k dices.
Resorting to passive aggressive threats already? You shouldn't have posted on this forum if you can't take the blow back from legitimate questions people have.

Old 02-18-2018, 04:03 AM   #79
nickolasanastasiou
Or else what, "John"...?

Old 02-18-2018, 04:57 AM   #80
John buhs
Im not threatening. Its ridiculous to provoke people over trivial stuff with smart ass comments. Opinions are like ass holes. Everyone has them. And id suspect that you think its just ok to talk shit and provoke someone right? How about this, get on to the people coming at me with fumb ass comments trying to start shit. If you have a "legitimate" question. Fine. But save the smart ass comments.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina, draper, dustin