For Sale 14' normal retic... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 02-22-2009, 12:47 AM   #1
revburney
Exclamation 14' normal retic...

I have a male 14' normal retic 4 sale. He is handleable, but still has that typical retic attitude....Open to trades, or always looking for cash...let me know what u got! (256) 762-1092 Thanks...Shane...***Please note that the snake for sale is not the snake in the avatar picture. Sorry for any confusion!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-22-2009, 07:10 AM   #2
robhoop69
retic

send me a pm to robhoop69@hotmail.com how much

Old 02-22-2009, 07:26 PM   #3
Big Boids
is it the snake in your avatar?

Buyers beware! His avatar picture is one of my pictures that is in the kingsnake retic photo gallery!

Here is a link.

http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/search.php?page=2

D

Old 02-22-2009, 09:30 PM   #4
revburney
Uh, no...never said this was the one in the pic. If you notice this is for my avatar on all my ads...just so happens you seen it on the retic ad. I have no idea whose snake this is...i just came across the pic and liked it. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE JUST ASK...don't appreciate how you are trying to make me seem dishonest...never my intentions at all...sorry if I led anyone astray with my avatar...not intended to represent the snake for sale!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-22-2009, 11:02 PM   #5
Big Boids
Quote:
Originally Posted by revburney View Post
Uh, no...never said this was the one in the pic. If you notice this is for my avatar on all my ads...just so happens you seen it on the retic ad. I have no idea whose snake this is...i just came across the pic and liked it. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE JUST ASK...don't appreciate how you are trying to make me seem dishonest...never my intentions at all...sorry if I led anyone astray with my avatar...not intended to represent the snake for sale!
Just wondering, there are alot of scammers out there. The snake in your avatar is the snake in my avatar. That is one of my pics!

Drew

Old 03-18-2010, 07:37 AM   #6
TropicalSerpent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boids View Post
Just wondering, there are alot of scammers out there. The snake in your avatar is the snake in my avatar. That is one of my pics!

Drew
Drew That snake In the Avatar is Mine I bought that snake from Shane a year ago Its name is Wiggles its 15 feet.....He is legit....I can Vouche for him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!