Bad Guy The Urban Gecko is threating to sue me - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-08-2018, 11:59 AM   #101
Sostic
I'm not sure how to quote someone's message but Amethysta has a good point. I haven't mentioned my age due to the fact that I'm not allowed to buy geckos from most places in the first place. That being said I always ask my guardian before I buy but at the end of the day it is my money. I'll be honest I've ordered from numerous places and never had a problem until I bought from TUG. And that's unfortunate in the fact that it was my first larger order.

Old 09-08-2018, 12:45 PM   #102
Amethysta
I have a 17 year old son who is co-owner of all of my cresties. He wanted to see the videos last night, went to youtube and they weren't there. Any chance you can post them on your facebook page? I think it would be a good learning experience for him to watch.

Old 09-08-2018, 01:00 PM   #103
Sostic
I would, but I'm not sure of my next step yet. I'm sure he could read the discussion on here to get a good idea. If I decide to put the videos back up I'll comment on here. I just keep going back and forth about what to do that's best for me.

Old 09-08-2018, 07:19 PM   #104
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sostic View Post
I would, but I'm not sure of my next step yet. I'm sure he could read the discussion on here to get a good idea. If I decide to put the videos back up I'll comment on here. I just keep going back and forth about what to do that's best for me.
At the end of the day, it is your decision on how you want to proceed. You have posted here, so the word is out.

I do however have one request. I think so one mentioned the TUGs photo was flipped, could you post a picture of the other side of your gecko (if you still have it)? I saw on the pic of it from above & think that person may be correct. If the side matches, it is the same gecko & they have been playing dirty with their photos.

Old 09-08-2018, 07:49 PM   #105
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethysta View Post
O.o Seriously about the air holes?
Yup, gecko was lying on it's back not moving when I opened the box. I couldn't believe it when I realized there wasn't a single air hole in the tub and it had been traveling for 2 days. Thank god the little guy was a trooper, and the tub had enough oxygen for it to survive.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:15 PM   #106
Sostic
Unfortunately I sold that gecko as I mentioned before. And I didn't have any pictures of her other side. But luckily she turned around in one of my videos for a few seconds. I already knew it was the same gecko but look at all the markings. They're the same on this side. In my opinion this is solid proof of photo enhancing.
Attached Images

Old 09-09-2018, 08:09 AM   #107
Snake-Queen
Definitely the same gecko, the side markings are the same.
Shame on them.

Old 09-09-2018, 10:22 AM   #108
Sostic
I don't understand why they would do it in the first place? Anyone who bought that orange gecko and received a brown one would be upset.

Old 09-09-2018, 10:37 AM   #109
nickolasanastasiou
Playing the odds, probably. People have various thresholds for action. Many people will back down when faced with resistance or inconvenience. With high enough margin per unit and high enough volume of sales, risking a portion of these types of events can be logical despite being (to me) unethical. Remember that is it not about you or about me, but about the majority of customers for a given business that might engage in such a practice.

Old 09-09-2018, 12:06 PM   #110
Sostic
It's sad really

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!