John Dumas - DiamondExotics - Massachusetts - THIEF SCAMMER LIAR!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2007, 12:09 AM   #21
DiamondsExotics
DENNIS I CAN SAY THE SAME THING I WILL SAY TO EVERYONE FUCK YOU.I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN .I WAS DOING HER A FAVOR GET IT THREW YOUR HILLBILLY HEADS. I WILL AND DO NOT PLAN ON DOING ANY BUISNESS WITH HER AT ALL AFTER WHAT SHE DID TO DWAYNE WHICH IS WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS.I AM DONE WITH ALL OF THIS,IT IS A WASTE OF TIME FOR ME TO EVEN SAY ANYTHING EVERYONE ON HERE IS PROBLY COUSINS SO IM FINISHED HAVE FUN SCREWING EACH OTHER YOU INBRED REDNECKS

Old 07-13-2007, 12:11 AM   #22
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
..... And cut out the threats of violence.
Isn't that one of the last stages that scammers go through once discovered?

I think it is right before the final blow up and subsequential banning. That shouldn't be too long now.....

Old 07-13-2007, 12:12 AM   #23
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
DENNIS I CAN SAY THE SAME THING I WILL SAY TO EVERYONE FUCK YOU.I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN .I WAS DOING HER A FAVOR GET IT THREW YOUR HILLBILLY HEADS. I WILL AND DO NOT PLAN ON DOING ANY BUISNESS WITH HER AT ALL AFTER WHAT SHE DID TO DWAYNE WHICH IS WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS.I AM DONE WITH ALL OF THIS,IT IS A WASTE OF TIME FOR ME TO EVEN SAY ANYTHING EVERYONE ON HERE IS PROBLY COUSINS SO IM FINISHED HAVE FUN SCREWING EACH OTHER YOU INBRED REDNECKS
Yep, it's getting closer. He's going, going, going.......

Old 07-13-2007, 12:20 AM   #24
DThomas
Quote:
I WAS DOING HER A FAVOR GET IT THREW YOUR HILLBILLY HEADS. I WILL AND DO NOT PLAN ON DOING ANY BUISNESS WITH HER AT ALL AFTER WHAT SHE DID TO DWAYNE WHICH IS WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS.
Really, so why, I ask again, were you sending the same stolen pied pic THIS afternoon, and AFTER you had posted you had nothing to do with her? It was sent from your email address. Follow the link to refresh your memory. A rocket scientist you're not.

http://faunaclassifieds.com/forums/s...&postcount=231

Old 07-13-2007, 01:08 AM   #25
Wolfy-hound
Having read the entire thread of confusing stories and lies and proof of multiple lies... then seeing his attitude and finally the threats of violance and foul language, it follows the same path of other scammers that have been found out beyond any hope of repair.
It's sad that folks try so hard to scam people, when they could put that same effort into working honestly.
Didn't FedEx say that HE also called trying to redirect those poor snakes?
And why would anyone who cared about their dogs leave them chained up on logging chains outside?
How much effort would it take to steal NEW pictures to try to sell pieds you don't have? THat's just plain lazy, if you're going to continue the same scam after being found out, you deserve the visit from the police. I believe it's also over state lines correct? Doesn't that involve FBI fraud?
I hope FIRST that those snakes are okay when they arrive back home.
I hope secondly that they both get prosecuted fully. The reptile community doesn't need folks like these anywhere around.
Congrats to the entire crew here on Fauna for catching these and preventing anyone else from getting caught.
Theresa Baker

Old 07-13-2007, 07:56 AM   #26
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
YOU KNOW SOMETHING I DO NOT KNOW HER,

Classic. Yet HER name was listed on YOUR site as a contact.

Yeah, you don't know her at all.

Old 07-13-2007, 08:29 AM   #27
Jim O
Quote:
No need to yell. We rednecks hear just fine. One thing that we don't get is that there is a John Dumas living at 164 Prospect St in Brockton, where Dwayne shipped the snakes and where Pam lives with someone named [Drumroll] John Dumas. That would be a pretty odd coincidence, even for some inbred hillbilly rednecks, don't ya think?

Old 07-13-2007, 09:07 AM   #28
frankykeno
You're worried about everyone else being "inbred rednecks"? Seems where you live every other guy is named John Dumas and lives with some chick named Pamela. You apparently need to freshen up that nasty genetic pool...or perhaps it's a swamp.

Old 07-13-2007, 09:39 AM   #29
Wraith
Quote:
YOU KNOW SOMETHING I DO NOT KNOW HER,

You both breed dogs together, you both use the same phone number, you both had your names up on the website, you both apparently have "done business together", you both send people the same stolen photos in your respective emails, you both post ads on websites and send emails with the same IP address (which says you either use the same computer or different computers in the same household where all computers are hooked up to the same network).. and yet you do not know her. damn you are beyond dense when it comes to lying. The only thing that shows that she has a glimmer of greater smarts than you is that SHE had the brains to avoid posting here on the BOI.

Old 07-13-2007, 09:49 AM   #30
Ken Harbart
After reviewing the warning points that I issued to Mr. Dumas, I noticed that I had warned him for profanity when I had intended to select actual or implied threats to another member. As such, the correct warning has been assessed, and he has subsequently been fined & suspended.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!