Bad Guy mike fields is a horrible business man - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2008, 04:12 PM   #71
Dan Scolaro
Kevin:

Sure it is. The kid made remarks about me and does not even know me.

And who do you think you are to imply to anyone what they can do? Are you not the idiot who made dozens of false charges towards my comany and then admitted afterward that you did not read any threads in the first place?

Just dig a hole and stick your head in it or stand tall to be accountable for your guess work remarks.

It obviously appears that you are upset that we discovered that the post was bogus in the first place however the kids wagon is in the process of being fixed by his boss as we speak.

Old 10-12-2008, 04:37 PM   #72
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro View Post
Are you not the idiot who made dozens of false charges towards my comany and then admitted afterward that you did not read any threads in the first place?
Site your sources.... I have NEVER made one charge towards you.

Other than to say I WONT DO BUSINESS WITH YOU BECAUSE OF HOW YOU HANDLE YOUR SELF HERE.

do I need to type that slower so you can understand that?

Old 10-12-2008, 05:06 PM   #73
Dan Scolaro
Yea, you would not do business with me because I won't sell to morons.

Old 10-12-2008, 05:23 PM   #74
Suncoast Herpetological
This has got to be a record. How long was he back before being banned again? Even Pollock never said hello and goodby this fast.

Bravo Dan

Please tell me this one is permanent Harald?

Old 10-12-2008, 05:30 PM   #75
Ken Harbart
Dan's ban was automatically done by the system, as his latest infraction for Maliciously Destructive Off Topic Posting apparently put him over one of the thresholds.

This thread is about Mike Fields, but Dan wanted to make himself the center of attention.

Old 10-12-2008, 05:33 PM   #76
Ken Harbart
BTW, it's only a three day ban, but Dan being Dan, I'm sure he'll work his way up.

Old 10-13-2008, 08:28 AM   #77
The BoidSmith
Ken,

So there were bans by Owens and Moore, plus an automatic ban (although I may be missing another ban). How is the system set up right now for a permanent ban? Not that anyone would want him gone for good anyways...

Thanks

Old 10-13-2008, 08:35 AM   #78
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith View Post
Ken,

So there were bans by Owens and Moore, plus an automatic ban (although I may be missing another ban). How is the system set up right now for a permanent ban? Not that anyone would want him gone for good anyways...

Thanks
Dan - I'll address this in the Feedback Forum...I don't want to clutter this thread with it.

Old 10-13-2008, 11:36 AM   #79
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Joe Thomas.... Where are you??? Where is the proof??? Its been 3 days how long do you need????

Danielle Fields
Danielle and Mike Fields...Where are you??? How long do you need to answer a few simple questions? It has been three days. I've been nice.

Old 10-13-2008, 03:56 PM   #80
Ricky Duffield
To whom it may concern: ref. Dan Scolaro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240 deep View Post
Mike fields is probably one of the worste businessmen i have dealt with. He's probably just as bad as dan scolaro without the nutcase mentality. Just like dan his word means nothing to him. I'm still chasing down money for reptiles he never shipped to me and its been months. He gave me his word several different times that he would either refund my money or send the reptiles but still no luck. Don't let this happen to the rest of you. dan and Mike are the worste......
Today it was brought to my attention that some statements were made regarding Dan Scolaro that may give the impression that it was coming from the ownership of Exotic Reptiles Jungle, and I want to clearly make it known that as one of the owners of ERJ, I consider Dan a good and faithful customer and while at times we've had our issues, they were not issues whereby Dan cheated or wronged our company in any way. All of said issues were worked out and only made our relationship stronger. To clarify, Dan owes ERJ nothing, in fact ERJ owes Dan a credit at this point in time. We've extended Dan credit and Dan has always paid his debts. And to Dan personally, I did not initiate these statements nor did anyone in ownership in ERJ but we are sorry that they were made and to the best of our ability we will do what we can to stop them. Sorry! God's blessings! Ricky @ ERJ PS: Dan, if you think a swift crack is in order, I'll have Ray on Standby!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!