Good Guy RICH @ REPTILE BASICS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-29-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
jeffh231979
RICH @ REPTILE BASICS

I HAD 2 DIFFERENT SHIPMENTS COME FROM RICH THEY WENT OUT THE DAY THEY WERE ORDERED I CALLED HIM TO CHECK ON 1 OF THE ORDERS HE DID NOT ANWSER BUT HE DID RETURN MY CALL WITH IN THE HOUR... I WILL BE SURE TO DO MORE BUSINESS WITH HIM

Old 01-29-2009, 06:55 PM   #2
weird_science04
I have had nothing but good transactions from Rich. I purchased a Ranco thermostat almost 2 weeks ago. Last weekend, it stopped working properly. It said the temperature was almost 200 degrees in the cage!! However, my temp gun informed me the cage temp was 77. I called Rich up on Monday to ask him what to do and I received a replacement on Tuesday. Can't beat that!!!

Star

Old 01-30-2009, 07:06 PM   #3
crotalusadamanteus
Rich is a good guy. I buy plenty of stuff from him. He makes some pretty nice 4 ft cages too.

Rich has always taken care of me.
Rick

Old 01-30-2009, 07:50 PM   #4
Buckeyebloods
I have purchased numerous racks,cages,and heat supplies from Rich. Absolutly every order, product, and purchasing experience was A++ many thanks

Ian

Old 02-19-2009, 02:45 PM   #5
mvite
Wow! I had another great shipment from Reptile Basics today.

I ordered 2 thermostats on Tuesday and received them today (Thursday) before noon. That was less than 44 hours.

Nice packaging, nice products, great service! I will buy again!

Old 02-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #6
Lena's Lizards
I have purchased flexwatt tape and other supplies from Reptile Basics.. He'll even assemble things for you! What a great place to buy. A++++!

Old 02-20-2009, 12:13 PM   #7
Slim
Rich can't be beat for customer service and excellent shipping. I've made more ordeers from him than I can remember, and all were flawless. His rack systems are the best IMO.

Old 02-20-2009, 01:17 PM   #8
deicide
Ordered a 4x2 cage from Reptile Basics on Feb. 14th.
On the website it says to allow at least 10 days before the cage will be shipped. Well my cage arrived today only 6 days after ordering and I couldn't
be happier with the product. I will definitely be ordering more caging from Reptile Basics in the future.

-Rory Rygiewicz

Old 02-20-2009, 11:20 PM   #9
TheFragginDragon
Emailed Rich for info on a radiant heat panel on Tues , had an answer back within 2 hours, and the heat panel in my hands by the following Friday. Excellent person and company to deal with, will definitely do business with him again and again!

Old 02-20-2009, 11:39 PM   #10
Dennis Hultman
I have purchased from Rich. The transaction was worry free and professional with great communication.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!