Inquiry Jay and Amanda Fischer (Fischer Herps)? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-22-2009, 10:07 PM   #1
Em Wright
Jay and Amanda Fischer (Fischer Herps)?

Well I was PMing with him about purchasing a Blizzard, but got a red flag when I was told they would NOT take paypal, but prefered money order or check via mail. He said that many other breeders have chosen not to use paypal for many reasons, but did not list those reasons. I have since sent him a PM asking about those reasons (it was just recently, not enough time for a reply to come through).

Has anyone done business with this breeder? Or do you know why someone would refuse Paypal? I've purchased all of my snakes from breeders and they all accepted Paypal. I have not met a breeder who refused it.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:36 PM   #2
hhmoore
The discussion about PayPal will not take place in this thread, as it is not a BOI matter - check the General Business Discussions forum...it has been addressed there in a few different threads.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:44 PM   #3
Em Wright
Sorry my bad. I didn't realize the conversation about this was taking place elsewhere.

My question about the breeder still stands, though. Has anyone done business with these folks successfully before? If so, please share your story! I don't want to pass up on snakes if it could have turned out to be a good deal, but I also don't want to be taken for a ride. I'm sure everyone understands that.

Old 02-22-2009, 11:53 PM   #4
Suncoast Herpetological
Jay and Amanda are good people. I have known them for several years.

Buy with confidence

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!