Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY! - Page 57 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #561
Mistyck
I was reading this and hoping for a better outcome, but it looks like my hopes were for not. I can only say that I hope the proceeds from the show go to Chris. If not, then I guess Dean will actually be showing his true colors.

Always the first to condemn the accused, but when accused himself, he comes up with excuses. We can only wait and see what happens, but at this point I'm not going to count my chickens anymore...

Old 03-29-2011, 05:59 PM   #562
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
I was reading this and hoping for a better outcome, but it looks like my hopes were for not. I can only say that I hope the proceeds from the show go to Chris. If not, then I guess Dean will actually be showing his true colors.
Unfortunately, I think his true colors are already being shown here. Anything he does from here onward will be toward clearing the mud off of his name and the lack of further action in getting Chris his money will pile on more mud, in my opinion.

I don't get why he can here to talk, sent a payment, and then disappeared again? Did he think that everybody would forget about the rest of the money?

Old 03-29-2011, 06:43 PM   #563
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaledverts View Post
Unfortunately, I think his true colors are already being shown here. Anything he does from here onward will be toward clearing the mud off of his name and the lack of further action in getting Chris his money will pile on more mud, in my opinion.

I don't get why he can here to talk, sent a payment, and then disappeared again? Did he think that everybody would forget about the rest of the money?

That ain't mud he's got on his name.

Old 03-30-2011, 12:02 AM   #564
chongorojo
can't belive this is the way your going out.... Why even lie just tell the guy the truth. "Chris, too bad you had faith in me, your screwed untill its convenient for MY SITUATION..... when I feel like it I start thinking about repaying you.

Old 04-02-2011, 06:56 PM   #565
snakeman101172
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongorojo View Post
can't belive this is the way your going out.... Why even lie just tell the guy the truth. "Chris, too bad you had faith in me, your screwed untill its convenient for MY SITUATION..... when I feel like it I start thinking about repaying you.

The truth is not part of this individuals core. He has avoided the bullet so to speak throughout his life. This is nothing more than another close call. People like this need to be dealt with swiftly and face to face. The only reason this situation has occurred is because others that have been robbed have turned the other cheek. I hope the op gets his money but sometimes you have to write it off as a loss and maybe just maybe go back to the days of when you stole from someone they paid a price. This individual sneers in the face of the law because he continually escapes justice. This gives him a sense of entitlement. enough ranting by me. But, on a side note Dean is very lucky he did not choose to attempt robbing me or those of my ilk. It is a shame these people could not use their ability to find a target for something positive. Scammers have ability but they are all losers and would never pull these antics with someone close by or face to face.

Old 04-02-2011, 09:45 PM   #566
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeman101172 View Post
The truth is not part of this individuals core. He has avoided the bullet so to speak throughout his life. This is nothing more than another close call. People like this need to be dealt with swiftly and face to face. The only reason this situation has occurred is because others that have been robbed have turned the other cheek. I hope the op gets his money but sometimes you have to write it off as a loss and maybe just maybe go back to the days of when you stole from someone they paid a price. This individual sneers in the face of the law because he continually escapes justice. This gives him a sense of entitlement. enough ranting by me. But, on a side note Dean is very lucky he did not choose to attempt robbing me or those of my ilk. It is a shame these people could not use their ability to find a target for something positive. Scammers have ability but they are all losers and would never pull these antics with someone close by or face to face.
People like dean do not work towards a positive outcome. They work for an easy out and a quick buck. Scammers as such are cowards. They attack from a distance because they are cowards. I guarantee you if dean lived within a half hours drive from Chris he never would have pulled this crap. dean has proven himself to be nothing more then a coward, a liar and a thief. Do a search of his name and you'll see the term "conman" which is the only thing he has probably earned in his life.

Old 04-03-2011, 06:07 AM   #567
PAVLOVK1025
Im eating my words.
Dean you suck. Pay Chris back and stop being a loser.

Old 04-12-2011, 02:51 AM   #568
DAND
Well another Friday has come and gone and I'm guessing that since there hasn't been an update from Chris that there hasn't been a payment made.

Old 04-12-2011, 07:09 PM   #569
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Well another Friday has come and gone and I'm guessing that since there hasn't been an update from Chris that there hasn't been a payment made.

I spoke to Chris yesterday, and I asked him if he had received another payment, and he said that no payment arrived. He will post when or if he receives another payment.

Old 04-12-2011, 07:19 PM   #570
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
I spoke to Chris yesterday, and I asked him if he had received another payment, and he said that no payment arrived. He will post when or if he receives another payment.
I figured as much but felt dean needed to receive another e-mail reminder when this thread was bumped of how much thieves like him disgust us all.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!