Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY! - Page 58 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2011, 07:21 PM   #571
brd7666
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I figured as much but felt dean needed to receive another e-mail reminder when this thread was bumped of how much thieves like him disgust us all.
Yeah, it's a shame really. I guess all we can do at this point is wait and see. Hopefully Dean will make this right.

Old 04-12-2011, 07:39 PM   #572
Southern Wolf
It is now my opinion that Dean isn't any better than any of the other scammers the BOI has busted. It's a shame really... cause if anyone asks me about him... Im gonna burn his rep and tell them to run.

Dean... you've had a chance to make this right. Now you will have to contend with what you have done.

Old 04-12-2011, 08:02 PM   #573
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by brd7666 View Post
Yeah, it's a shame really. I guess all we can do at this point is wait and see. Hopefully Dean will make this right.
Something tells me he was a thief 10 years ago and nothing has changed since. I certainly hope I am wrong and he will make this right but he has not shown us any reason with the exception of the only payment but since he has only shown us he is a liar and a thief and is not someone who can be trusted, certainly not a man of his word. If you are not a man of your word then you are useless. As far as I am concerned liars and thieves are lower then worm crap, at least worm crap has a use.

Old 04-12-2011, 09:08 PM   #574
ShiffyAME
At this point I think the only reason dean had such a strong dislike for the "not so Wise" duo was they came up with, and carried out the whole auction scam and he was mad he didn't think of it first.

I really can't believe he didn't keep making payments. I think I kept my faith in dean long enough. It was definitely time to clean up the fauna 'friends' list.

Old 04-12-2011, 09:28 PM   #575
pythonjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiffyAME View Post
At this point I think the only reason dean had such a strong dislike for the "not so Wise" duo was they came up with, and carried out the whole auction scam and he was mad he didn't think of it first.

I really can't believe he didn't keep making payments. I think I kept my faith in dean long enough. It was definitely time to clean up the fauna 'friends' list.
Agreed, just dont kill ME off Shiffy

Old 04-12-2011, 09:57 PM   #576
DAND
Quote:

He and his other half we removed from my list the day this thread was posted.

Old 04-12-2011, 10:12 PM   #577
SamanthaJane13
Quote:

Yeah-Thanks for reminding me to do that, Matt!

I was really hoping he'd make good on this, too.

Old 04-13-2011, 03:43 AM   #578
ShiffyAME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonjim View Post
Agreed, just dont kill ME off Shiffy
Definately no worries there Jim...You didn't steal anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
He and his other half we removed from my list the day this thread was posted.
I was really hoping he would quickly make this right! At this point it's pretty clear he is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaJane13 View Post
Yeah-Thanks for reminding me to do that, Matt!

I was really hoping he'd make good on this, too.
I think a lot of people were hoping he would make this good! Especially Chris! Hopefully this thread will haunt Dean to the point he is tired of loosing sales and pays Chris back!

Old 04-13-2011, 09:53 AM   #579
DAND
Quote:
Hopefully this thread will haunt Dean to the point he is tired of loosing sales and pays Chris back!
Unfortunately people like dean do not have consciences. The only nagging little voice he hears he is married to. If he or other ilk of his kind truly had a conscience they wouldn't have taken advantage of someone else in the first place. People like that do what they do and they do it knowingly and willingly. It is a flaw in their make up and may even be at a genetic level but a flaw nonetheless. I'd bet that dean isn't losing a wink of sleep over this and short of getting an e-mail reminder for new posts to this thread it doesn't even cross his mind that he screwed over Chris.

Old 04-13-2011, 10:01 AM   #580
Focal
Well I guess it's a great time to bring this back up:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=189931

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!