Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY! - Page 62 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-24-2011, 07:36 PM   #611
scaledverts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahrens View Post
I still can't figure out why he sent me the MO for $200. If you're not going to pay it all, why bother??

I think he did it as an attempt to put off the full on Bad Guy title. By doing that some of us thought...."hey maybe he will make this right"......NOPE . It probably gave him a little more time to screw over more people before his TRUE intentions where known.

Old 04-24-2011, 07:48 PM   #612
Paige n' James
Chris,
Sadly I have to agree with Kyle. Did you see where he ripped off the person that bought the super pastel from him? Last I read they never received it!! Kept the people hoping for a good outcome off his back and defending his lame @ss!! Feeling like a fool for believing in the honesty of a scammer!!! So sorry Chris!! V/R Paige

Old 04-24-2011, 11:15 PM   #613
DAND
And who knows who else he has screwed over who hasn't come forward too? I'd bet there are more then just Chris and Josh who have been ripped off by this conman. I guess a con job is about the only job he is qualified for.

Old 05-26-2011, 04:54 PM   #614
Paige n' James
Chris,
Any more payments from Dean? It has been a month since we heard from you. V/R Paige

Old 05-26-2011, 05:35 PM   #615
cahrens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige69 View Post
Chris,
Any more payments from Dean? It has been a month since we heard from you. V/R Paige
Nothing to report. No further payments were received even though he told me he sent another.

Old 05-26-2011, 06:14 PM   #616
Southern Wolf
Dean... you disgust me!

Old 05-26-2011, 06:40 PM   #617
SamanthaJane13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
Dean... you disgust me!

Ditto!

You know, Dean, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Now I'm starting to wonder just how much you were involved in the Wise scam.

Old 05-26-2011, 07:12 PM   #618
Paige n' James
Dean,
What a slimey loser you have turned out to be and what a total disappointment to those of us that wanted to believe in you. What a scammer, a thief and a liar you are for all to see.

Chris,
I was really hoping you would tell me he at least sent you a small payment. He is an idiot!!!

Old 08-10-2011, 04:25 PM   #619
Focal
Any contact from Dean?

Old 08-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #620
Mark McVay
Super Bum!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!