Bad Guy Dean Stemple Strictly Exotics BAD GUY! - Page 64 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-31-2011, 10:34 PM   #631
KingBowser
There was a reptile show here in OKC just a couple of weeks ago that I didn't mess with going to. I wonder if he was there?

Old 09-01-2011, 03:52 AM   #632
DAND
Why me?

I have no idea why Reagan would track me down through Facebook and out of left field message me the following but on August 23rd she did just that. I guess some people just confuse me with someone who gives a crap.

Reagan Olson
  • Dave. You might not want to assume you know what us going on. Have I filed for divorce yet? No I haven't had the money, almost there though. Do I even live in Oklahoma anymore? No I am living with my sister in Kansas City. I rented a room in Oklahoma until my job had a transfer to Kansas City. I regret backing up Dean, now that I'm not blinded. The entire reason we separated was because he gave me a choice between him or my kids. Pretty easy choice for a mom. But since then he basically refused to allow me to take anything, even my dogs and I have started completely over. I left, I wasn't entitled to anything according to him. Can't afford an attorney take it. Last month he paid his cell phone bill with my checking account, that he is not on, and told me I can't do anything about it because technically we are married. Criminal charges I could not file but the bank did reverse the charges. I will be opening up a new bank acnt and canceling that one. I never thought he would out right steal from me and never thought he intentionally stole from Chris. When I called about his cell phone bill he told me he had no choice. I guess he is the type of person that will steal when life gets hard. I'm the type of person that goes without and works hard and gets back on my feet. I'm almost there and once I can afford to file for divorce my life will be a lot less stressful. I know I'm rambling but just saying just because you haven't filed for divorce doesn't mean you aren't going to or even live in the same town.

Old 09-01-2011, 04:22 AM   #633
Lucille
This does not sound kosher. It only costs a few hundred dollars to file for divorce in Oklahoma, so it could easily have been done. In addition, Oklahoma has some spousal support statutes..Anyone giving the statutes a basic read could pick up on what needs to be done and the statutory protections available.

I think that Reagan's note is simply more smoke.

Old 09-01-2011, 12:16 PM   #634
AbsoluteApril
so she just sent that to you DAND out of the blue? Which would mean they are still watching this thread closely.

I assume Chris hasn't gotten any other payments yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
According to the vendor layout, Dean is right next to me
maybe I missed an update, but did he show up to vend at the show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Agreed. Deflection...

Old 09-01-2011, 12:29 PM   #635
Shadera
You know, for a couple people who were adamant that they weren't connected to and were nothing like the Wises, they sure turned out to be a LOT like them.

Old 09-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #636
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
so she just sent that to you DAND out of the blue? Which would mean they are still watching this thread closely.
Yep. I can only guess it was in response to the posts about 2 weeks prior to her sending it to me about neither of them filing for divorce.

Old 09-01-2011, 03:00 PM   #637
Amelanistic Orca
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Yep. I can only guess it was in response to the posts about 2 weeks prior to her sending it to me about neither of them filing for divorce.
I smell----Frosted FLAKES! Breakfast time!

Old 09-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #638
KelliH
I don't know if he was there or not; I didn't vend at the last one.

Old 09-01-2011, 05:26 PM   #639
brd7666
Quote:
It only costs a few hundred dollars to file for divorce in Oklahoma, so it could easily have been done.
I believe a paralegal can do it for that. She really doesn't even need an attorney.

Quote:
I agree.

Old 09-03-2011, 11:02 PM   #640
Snake-Queen
After spending the better part of 2 or 3 days reading this from beginning to end, I am so confused. Why would someone with such a good reputation throw it all away over $4000 worth of snakes?
In the beginning I though a few of y'all were a little harsh on Dean, but it seems that it was justified.

Chris, take him to court. Don't let him get away with this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!