Any info on snakebstr - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-09-2003, 06:12 PM   #31
John Apple
Well I suppose he can't call them albinos or snows

Old 12-09-2003, 06:56 PM   #32
snakebstr
I will label the for what they are....BUT THEY ARE NOT FORSALE.....The label would be Blushing black back ball pythons in the first picture of the 1.2 and the second is a male Normal witha twisted cool pattern. These next 2 pictures are of another snake I am working with to possible prove something out, This animal is also Not For Sale.
Belly of snake.....

Old 12-09-2003, 06:58 PM   #33
snakebstr
Top of snake. Guess it is a normal also?

Old 12-09-2003, 07:33 PM   #34
joels417
Those are good looking snakes, esp. the black/brownbacks. The normal one with the white belly is also a nice snake. Great pattern on it's belly and back.

I think it is the sellers choice to sell the animal for what they think it's worth. If the buyer is willing to pay that...well they will pay it.

Those can obviously be a dinking around project that turn into something more. Good luck with them, I wouldn't mind having them.
Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am offering a 2003 FEMALE 128 gram ball python. She has 2 full stripes going down the side of her belly. Her belly also has a yellowish tint. Could she be HET for something? who knows maybe piedbald. I was told she was farm hatched in Ghana Africa. She has some really nice 2 tone orange on her sides. I am asking 1500.00. If you are interested let me know. thanks DAVID
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
What is this morph? JUNGLE? Pastel? You tell me. I saw one just like it on The Snake Keepers website.
I saw the ad posted within someones response on these forums, and, as far as I see, in no way were they misrepresented...he didn't claim them to be anything, pastel, pied, what have you.

There are assumptions but no claims. If I had the spare cash for a dinking project, looks like a good place to start.

JMHO,

Joel Smith

Old 12-09-2003, 08:20 PM   #35
snakebstr
Hey Joel thanks for your Imput. I am glad to see we have some reasonal people on here. Most of what I have seen on this website is bashing without proof. Thanks DAVID

GUESS THESE TWO YELLOW BELLIES ARE NOT BREEDING EITHER?

Old 12-09-2003, 08:31 PM   #36
Wilomn
you know david, I don't think anyone has bashed you for posting your snakes at whatever price you want to. In fact I seem to recall a few of us, myself included in there, that have said it is fine for you to price them as they wish as they are yours.

The point you seem too obtuse to see is that you wrankle people with your attitude. You are constantly telling us that you have every right to post whatever you want. GIVEN.

The fact that you are setting yourself up as the kind of guy who would take advantage of someone new enough to not know how to read your ads is fine with everyone as far as I can see. But don't go getting bent about it just because some of us have stated our opinions to you. Pretty much the pot calling the kettle black if you can tell us what you think and we can't tell you what we think, don't you think?

You seem to have an immense chip on your shoulder which makes you a fairly unpleasant person to read. Perhaps if you worked on your attitude you wouldn't get the feedback you do. Get one of those 60 lb bags of quickcrete from home depot or some other home supply store and fill that thing in. Chipfree you're probably not so bad.

By the way it's INPUT not IMPUT.

Also, if you're really willing to finish what I start, I've got a bunch of cages that need to be cleaned. I've got to say it's a pretty lame signature line but, that's just my opinion.

Wes Pollock

Old 12-09-2003, 08:56 PM   #37
The BoidSmith
David,

Honestly, I have nothing against you, and not to rain in your parade, but those are nice looking normal ball pythons. The one with a "laberinthish" pattern has a little blushing to it, but that's it. I'm not saying that you can't ask what you think they are worth to you. Maybe you bought them at an inflated price and thus your reason behind trying to recuperate some of your money. But during the year you will see dozens of balls similar or even prettier going for under $150, particularly if they are males.

Kindly.

Old 12-09-2003, 08:58 PM   #38
joels417
If in fact that is a yellow belly, there is nothing normal about it.

- Joel Smith

Old 12-09-2003, 08:59 PM   #39
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally posted by snakebstr
Hey Joel thanks for your Imput. I am glad to see we have some reasonal people on here. Most of what I have seen on this website is bashing without proof. Thanks DAVID
David,
You've been treated in a manner commensurate with the way you act. If you want to act like an immature fool, people are going to treat you as an immature fool. If you want to be treated with some semblance of respect, you must show some respectable qualities.

Little hint for ya... the "internet tough guy" routine of sending profane, threatening emails is far from mature. It's actually quite laughable. Even in person, I'd be hard pressed to do anything but laugh at such juvenile antics.

In short, David, if you want to be treated as an adult... grow up!

Old 12-09-2003, 09:13 PM   #40
NEWReptiles
Quote:
If in fact that is a yellow belly, there is nothing normal about it.
IF...IF...IF...IF

I would be willing to bet that they are normal farmed animals just like Davids other Regius "morphs".

Quote:
There are assumptions but no claims.
That IS the problem, Its a BS ploy to either move animals and/or make himself look like a bigger player in the Morph craze.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
david evans