Any info on snakebstr - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2003, 06:23 AM   #61
John Apple
Normal balls
normal balls
normal balls
see the pattern Evans ?? it's the same pattern in your pics.......normal balls
trying to condescend Ken with your words is one of the methods of showing your intelligence then so be it.
Grow up

Old 12-10-2003, 07:59 AM   #62
snakebstr
"Al my buddy" was in sarcastic form you fool(OK with KEN to use this word...LOL). And where have you seen a Pastel that went for WAY less than 1250.00. Well a pastel that you could REALLY call a pastel! I have seen at least 10 posts where people are selling snakes that look nothing more than a high yellow Ball python for a lot more than the 1250.00. Lets face it AL you are a UNEDUCATED about PYTHON REGIUS as Me or anyone else you are picking on just because you got screwed by someone. The bottom line is I FELT the snake was worth 1250.00 you did NOT---- GET OVER IT. Have you ever bred and produced a BALL PYTHON or any other snake for that matter? Your comment about the YELLOW BELLIES proves you are not UP on the REGIUS thing. This is just MY HONEST OPINION. Thanks DAVID

Old 12-10-2003, 08:15 AM   #63
snakebstr
If you think these ball pythons are normals you are as crazy as Al is john apple. Here is a normal 2400 gram female.

THIS is what a NORMAL LOOKS LIKE.

Old 12-10-2003, 08:17 AM   #64
snakebstr
I guess this is a NORMAL also?

Old 12-10-2003, 09:02 AM   #65
The BoidSmith
David,

The juvenile in the first picture shows very nice coloring and a little blushing. You will be surprised though with the changes in his/her color once he reaches maturity. The true (proven) pastel jungles will pretty much maintain their colors. Probably a $200 individual, although I wouldn't buy it for that money (personal preference).

In my opinion the subadult in the middle has potential (maybe it's because I'm tired of the high yellows!). There is very little yellow pigment in him/her and it's worth giving it a try out of curiosity. When I say out of curiosity is because the axanthics are going down in price at an amazing speed. But, as you said, a normal nevertheless that could be bought for maybe $100 if female and if there was a little more weight on it.

The third one is a ringer. There has been a lot of speculation because of ringers showing up sometimes in piebald matings. The opposite has never been proven truth (pairing ringers and producing a piebald. That one in particular can sell maybe for $150 (deppending on the sex). I recently sold one to a member of the BOI for $300 but it was an exceptional individual where the orange ring went around the back, and the pied spot in the belly was really large. On the other hand there's been one for sale at $250 in KS, and it's been there for almost 4 months now (unless it sold lately).

Regards.

Old 12-10-2003, 11:13 AM   #66
Ken Harbart
Quote:
And this is for big old KEN moderator..whooooooooooo. Do you know any other derogatory word other than FOOL? you seem to like that word yet you call me a fool. Hummmmmmmm makes ya wonder what your really about. Thanks for you 1 cent here's a 1/2 cent back. Boogafunk
David,
As I said, you are treated as you act. Apparently, you desire to be treated as an illiterate half-wit, so I'll type this out really slow for you. If you'd like, I might also be able to devise an illustrated version just for you, as pictures might help you grasp the basic concepts...
Quote:
You've been treated in a manner commensurate with the way you act. If you want to act like an immature fool, people are going to treat you as an immature fool. If you want to be treated with some semblance of respect, you must show some respectable qualities.
That was not calling you a fool, David. That was stating that if you act like a fool, that's how people will treat you. Plain, simple, and straightforward. Apparently, you read something in there that wasn't there.

You were doing good for a little bit, there. For a short time, you were actually conducting yourself in a mature, respectable manner. Had you kept it up, I think you'd be pleasantly surprised with the results. Unfortunately, you reverted right back to acting like a first class jackass.

A little tact and decorum go a long way, David. Try them sometime.

Old 12-10-2003, 01:20 PM   #67
The BoidSmith
This ad was up today. Take a look at the picture (hopefully it will load) and look at the size of that ring. No doubt he is special and he is being sold for $100, more than reasonable.

Quote:
Juvenile Unsexed Ball Python with a wierd "Ringer" Pattern! New Pic's! 461 grams. $100.00
New York, Ship Nationwide

I don't want to guess wrong but I would guess male on this little one but I will still list it as unsexed. Everything I read and hear about sexing these guys by probing says it is an educated guess as males and females may not show a sizable difference in the probing. I am accepting any reasonable offer over $100.00 dollars plus shipping on this one. It is about 36" long. Here are some new pictures.
Attached Images

Old 12-10-2003, 02:37 PM   #68
NEWReptiles
Quote:
And where have you seen a Pastel that went for WAY less than 1250.00.
Last year I seen true co-dom male pastels as low as $750. This year, I have seen them at shows and on the classifieds for as low as $700.

Quote:
Lets face it AL you are a UNEDUCATED about PYTHON REGIUS as Me or anyone else you are picking on just because you got screwed by someone.
I see, if it makes you feel any better, just keep thinking that.
I must add that saying my knowledge of Python Regius is similiar to yours has to be the biggest insult ever.

After reading all the garbage you post, it would appear that my knowledge level is not tangible to a person of your caliber.

Old 12-10-2003, 06:00 PM   #69
snakebstr
kEN, All I am saying is you seem to say in it a around about way the bad words towards me. Yes they are not that big of a deal to me but I just don't think that someone that is supposed to be a moderator shouldn't even IMPLY a degrading word towards another member(i.e. acting like a fools, act like a moron, ETC) Them words are IMPLICATIONS, I am sure you are smart enongh to know why you put these statements in your post, but yet you have to look like the good guy so you cover up but wording it in a way that it could be taken either way...pretty nifty if ya ask me. And you call me a jackass ...OOOOP say I portray myself as...MY BAD....LOL.

GOOD OLE AL, I will lay my over all experience with snakes( Collecting, breeding, and husbandry against yours any day. You keep Implying your smarter than me..PROVE IT. Like you said IF YA THINK YA GOT A MORPH SHADDUP AND PROVE IT.

Oh yea I wanted to ask you if you need any timor pythons for that 2900.00 pastel...LOL..I know a lot of people in the business so why is your PASTEL worth 2900.00 when you can BY some nice ones for 700.00 -1500.00...Explain yourself you crook.....I think 1 pastel is not worth (4) TIMOR pythons and 1,000.00 is it..... NOW who TRIED to scam who? thanks DAVID

Old 12-10-2003, 06:05 PM   #70
John Apple
Evans
you said you got these snakes direct , now the question I got is, were they sold to you as normals or, sold to you as the morphs you say they are......who is stupid ?, you for buying them or for trying to sell them as such said morphs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
david evans