Denise Walker (Inquiry) San Antonio, TX - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-20-2007, 03:38 PM   #1
janeothejungle
Denise Walker (Inquiry) San Antonio, TX

Hey All,

I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about this person? I recently was involved in a transaction with her and she has vanished off the face of the earth. I sold and shipped a baby spider ball to her on the 17th of Dec. The package was held up in transit for a day due to mechanical problems. I wasn't overly concerned since the spider was well packed and had 40 hours of heat. I was on the phone with denise and fedex several times (this was on the 18th) to find out what the story was. Long story short, the package was scheduled to be delivered by 10:30am on the 19th (a day late), I confirmed with denise that someone would be at the residence to sign for the package and was assured that someone would be home and on the lookout. At 10am on the morning of the 19th, fedex tracking showed a 'delivery exception' due to no one being there to sign for the package. I immediately called fedex and got them to agree to go back and attempt to re deliver again. I also left 2 voicemails and 2 emails for denise at this time trying to find out what was going on. Fedex went back to attempt a second delivery at 11:30am and again, no one was there to sign for the package. At this point I was told that they would attempt one more delivery later in the day and then the package would be returned to the depot. I leave denise another voicemail asking her to please get in touch asap. Apparently, fedex attempted to deliver one more time at 4pm and denise was there and signed for the package. I immediately called her cell again to make sure everything was alright. I received the delivery update from fedex and a copy of the signature, yet have still not heard a word from denise since the 18th. No email, no call, nothing.

If anyone knows anything about Denise, or has additional contact info for her, I would be grateful. Thanks.

Cheers,
Kat

Old 12-20-2007, 03:45 PM   #2
whippet
I would be so worried to. I am sure he is fine, as his brother made it safe and sound, but yeah, I understand your worry completely. I hope this person calls soon!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!