Chuck Tornetta/ECE Eisenman het pieds - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-06-2007, 07:04 AM   #31
NJTom732
Can you tell me how to post the receipt?

Thanks Tom
njtom732@aol.com

Old 07-06-2007, 07:40 AM   #32
crotalusadamanteus
You'd have to scan it first, then you can attach it. The option is below the submit reply button when you are posting.

Old 07-06-2007, 07:51 AM   #33
NJTom732
I can't find anything to attach it?

Old 07-06-2007, 07:56 AM   #34
Jim O
Under the reply box is a box that called "Additional Options". In that box is a button that says "Manage Attachments".

Old 07-06-2007, 08:02 AM   #35
NJTom732
Receipt

Here is the RECEIPT
Attached Images

Old 07-06-2007, 08:45 AM   #36
Gecko_Den
A couple things don't mesh here. Chuck you said you sold them to Tom for $2k, and you were only the broker of the deal for a percentage, but the receipt says "Trade". So my question is if you were working as a middleman why does Tom have a receipt that says it was a trade deal instead of listing a cash price?

Old 07-06-2007, 09:40 AM   #37
Jim O
I've been watching this thread and the big question is what was the understanding between Tom and Chuck at the time of the sale? Did Chuck guarantee the hets himself or did he simply transfer the guarantee from the thieves in SC?

What we have posted is a bill of sale presumably from HCE to Chuck which seems to have been passed along to Tom. Is there a direct bill of sale from Chuck to Tom and what does it say is the the question that seems pertinent. If there is no other bill of sale then it is a fair conclusion that Tom accepted the animals from Chuck with the "lifetime genetic" guarantee from HCE.

If, as Chuck says, he was simply brokering a deal and had no inkling of the fact that the hets were likely fake, why is it his fault? That would be like blaming the real estate broker for a falsified termite inspection performed by the seller.

This is a complicated question and one for which there is not necessarily an easy answer. But again, I'd like to see the bill of sale between Chuck and Tom if such a document exists.

Old 07-06-2007, 10:01 AM   #38
NJTom732
Thanks for bring that up! As I have said chuck is twisting this hole story around to make is work in his favor and that he is a good guy. I have never spoke with Harry for HCE in my life time, never mind Chuck calling him from his place to have me talk with him. If anyone can contact Harry you will find out that Harry never sent me an email guruanting the animal to be a 100% het pied and you can see Chuck can not produce such an email. Chuck just made that story up last night to try and worm his way out of his responsibility. He obviously is a man with no integrity never mind a reputable business man. I still can not believe that Chuck made up this story after being friends with him for 3 years. We had an on going conversation regarding the auntanisity of the animal. Chuck told me over and over, if it did not prove out he would make it right with me! You live and learn!

Old 07-06-2007, 10:20 AM   #39
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJTom732
Chuck told me over and over, if it did not prove out he would make it right with me!
Do you have anything in writing beyond what you posted?

Oh, and Harry has been dead for years.

Old 07-06-2007, 10:24 AM   #40
NJTom732
Thats all I have in wirting.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!