George Page (Bad Guy?) - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-18-2007, 04:37 PM   #61
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave123
I hope I can grow up to be a great breeder and maybe someday I will be in the BOI under Good Guy!

Sincerely,
David Meyer
Someday is today, Dave. You are a BOI good guy by how you've handled this.

Old 12-18-2007, 04:48 PM   #62
ravensgait
I'll second what Chuck said above. When anyone does a search on your name this thread will pop up and they will see just how Well you have handled yourself here. So in a way you have your good guy thread...Randy

Old 12-18-2007, 08:02 PM   #63
LauraB
Excellent, Dave!

I'm really glad to hear you finally got the money you should have gotten long ago! Much success to you now and in the future.

~ Laura Bolt

Old 12-18-2007, 08:18 PM   #64
Serafim
Very kewl Dave Glad you recieved your payment finally. Please do not be discouraged by the actions of one shady herper. There are plenty of us out here that would love to show you how a good transaction is supposed to be. Take care and don't spend it all in one place

Old 12-18-2007, 08:29 PM   #65
Dave123
There are some great people in this world and you all are some of them! Thanks for reassuring my faith in this business and thanks for all the help you all have given me!

Old 12-19-2007, 03:42 PM   #66
CrucesExotics
This is not in defense of what happened. Because it could have been prevented on my behalf. By sending the first money order myself. Why the second money order did not arrive within a certain period of time I do not know. What I know is that I sent the second money order personally. Also David the first I had a hint that the first money order was not receive I responded immediately. Also informing your father that the previous # and email he had belonged to the company I had recently resigned from. I also informed him that the phone I was calling from was my new #. You probably even still were able to leave messages on the voice mail. Because these phones stay activated for the next employee that is hired on. I can not change anyones opinion what has happened and refuse to even try. David, I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you the best of luck in the future. To everyone else Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year,
George Page

Old 12-19-2007, 05:36 PM   #67
CrucesExotics
I was not going to post anything else but the more I read the more frustrated I get. David with all due respect. I agree I should have the sent the money order personally the first time and this would not have happened. But, you should never place information about a situation and what is said in phone conversations when you are not the one involved in the phone conversations. Just a small variation in content gets people confused on what really happend. In this particualar instance. some of the events that you state happened or did not happen. Did not occur the way you stated they did. That is because you were not involved in the conversation. David if you are going to do business. You should always talk to the person first hand. Never once did I avoid a conversation with you or your father when I knew there was a problem. But, in the end I accept responsibility for this mess. It is just the way this situation was handled and quickly got out of hand that is frustrating.

Old 12-19-2007, 05:49 PM   #68
Dave123
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrucesExotics
I was not going to post anything else but the more I read the more frustrated I get. David with all due respect. I agree I should have the sent the money order personally the first time and this would not have happened. But, you should never place information about a situation and what is said in phone conversations when you are not the one involved in the phone conversations. Just a small variation in content gets people confused on what really happend. In this particualar instance. some of the events that you state happened or did not happen. Did not occur the way you stated they did. That is because you were not involved in the conversation. David if you are going to do business. You should always talk to the person first hand. Never once did I avoid a conversation with you or your father when I knew there was a problem. But, in the end I accept responsibility for this mess. It is just the way this situation was handled and quickly got out of hand that is frustrating.
A few times I did state what I heard from my dad and he never did tell me you got a new number and e-mail address, then I could have called you. There were some ways it could have been handled better on my part and your part but I really don't recall saying you ever avoided conversation with us.

I tried to handle the situation as best as I could and I am sorry if I did it the wrong way.

Old 12-19-2007, 06:00 PM   #69
critical bill
Dave,
George claims to have mailed out two money orders to you on two separate occasions. George should have receipts for both those money orders that he could easily scan or take a digital photo of and post them here to cobborate his story.

Until he can do that, you got no reason to be sorry for the way you handled this at all.

Hey Georgie....what do you say you go ahead and post those two money order receipts?

Old 12-19-2007, 06:03 PM   #70
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
cobborate his story.
corroborate

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!