Inland Empire Reptile Breeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2004, 01:16 PM   #1
MGReptiles
Inland Empire Reptile Breeders

Hello has anyone delt whith them? If so hw were you treated and how was the quality of the animal? Thanks,
-Matt Graybeal

Old 09-18-2004, 02:32 PM   #2
Tony Bocanegra
I bought a pair of blonde pastels from Nick about a month ago. The transaction could not have gone any better. The snakes were in great health and properly packaged and shipped.
If there are any questions you have feel free to call him, he will be more than happy to talk with you about snakes. We probably talked for about 5 hours before the trasaction was finalized.
After seeing pictures of all of the females he had for sale I was unable to determine which one was the best. I left it up to him and the one he sent was awesome. As a matter of fact the female he sent me is the one in his KS add.....Tony Bocanegra

Old 09-19-2004, 09:26 AM   #3
motherearthreptiles
GOOD GUY TO DEAL WITH

I have known Nick Mutton of Inland Empire for many years and can recommend him 100% ! Its not often I come out to vouch for anyone, but Nick is a great guy to deal with, honest, knowledgeable, and always willing to answer questions and talk reptiles. His heart and soul is in it completely, and he is in it for the love of reptiles. His knowledge of his reptiles is well beyond most people, as his interest goes well beyond what temperture to keep a snake. Talk to him about breeding techniques and ideas, climate, locality, geologic history of the regions from where he keeps snakes, and you will know you are dealing with the right guy. I have done much business with him , and even though we are 3000 miles apart, I know i can take what he says to the bank. If you decide to make a purchase from Nick, you will always get exactly what you expected; a healthy , feeding animal with all the support and information you need .

Frank Fusaro
Mother Earth Reptiles

Old 12-28-2004, 03:58 PM   #4
Winter
I just wanted to agree with the above sentiments. Nick Mutton @ Inland is a great guy with some spectacular animals. Unfortunately due to an air cargo error (Delta's fault), I did not get to see the carpet pythons he produced except in pictures, but Nick was with me every step of the way and quickly refunded my payment. I would gladly do business with Nick again and can't wait to see the carpets he produces the next time around as this season's babies were gorgeous.

Thanks Nick!

Lauren Rost

Old 12-29-2004, 07:52 PM   #5
Paul Huang
Although I have never purchased from Nick, I have known him for a long time and met/e-mailed him several times. He is a top notch guy and his animals speak for themselves. I would not hesitate to do business with him.

Old 12-30-2004, 01:41 PM   #6
Ed Lilley
Hey Matt,
I have met them all at the show here localy in WA and purchased animals from them they are good people.

Ed Lilley

Old 12-12-2007, 11:10 PM   #7
dorton
Just recieved a few snakes from Nick and they were better than expected.
Flawless transaction. Will do buisness with again.
Thumbs Up!

Old 12-13-2007, 04:46 AM   #8
chonjoepython
big fan

great service, great snakes, great guys. a sure thing.
joe

Old 12-13-2007, 09:07 AM   #9
kimnrick04
I am the type of person that tries to look past the bad and find the good but.....I don't know why but i looked at Matt's warnings. I am glad I didn't read it when it happened because I would have allot of warnings myself. I wont write what was said. If you want to know,you can look. Matt you are a real piece work.(cant say what i want to)

Old 12-13-2007, 03:48 PM   #10
ExecutiveReptiles
I think they go by just Inland Reptile now, but Nick and Ryan and Steve are VERY GOOD PEOPLE...if your wanting the best....they got it, if you ever have the opportunity to meet them in person....its a riot...They are VERY professional, and stand by what they produce, which is always awsome. I have purchased countless specimens from them, as I live in the same region of the country they are from. I highly recomend them to anyone....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!