Shannon Brown - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-19-2005, 06:12 PM   #1
rodneyj
Shannon Brown

At the Daytona Expo this year,Shannon Brown took a witnessed delivery of 4 honduran hatchlings that I produced,1 female triple het and 1.2 anery dbl hets with the promise to pay me after he did a show in California in the upcoming weeks.Now 4 months after multiple attempts to get him to pay for the animals he received, I feel compelled to warn others to beware in dealings with Shannon.I realize I am not the first to use this forum to express frustration in dealing with Shannon, but I stopped short of using the B.O.I because of our past dealings and friendship.However, I feel I have been more than fair and patient.I am extremely disappointed to see the number of people Shannon has used poor judgement in his business dealings with this year,I had hoped not to be one of them.There are many well known breeders who can account for Shannon receiving these animals and failing to pay for them,and who will support my claims on this forum.Anyone interested in reading my last e-mail to Shannon can send their e-mail address and I will forward it to them. Rodney

Old 12-20-2007, 08:58 AM   #2
Justin Mitcham
update

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d=1#post565672

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!