Wyatt @ T&W International...Poor Customer Service - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-31-2006, 12:06 PM   #21
Wyatt
To Everyone Who Has Replied To This Thread!!

Yes it is true, I have infact been going through some personla issues. Some I will feel free to discuss and some that I would rather not on a business end. As allot of people know I have been going through a corporate split of TW Intl Inc. and times have been a little difficult but that is in no way an excuse for the lack of customer attention that I have lacked over the last few months. Again I am very sorry for that.. I have been in this business for well over 12 years and my reputation has been good from very extensive payment plans to the delivery of some very beautiful ball pythons and boas. To everyone that has replied to this thread, if you feel that you have not received the proper documentation or any at all on the snakes that you have received from me or this company please e mail me immediately and I will handle these matters accordingly and prompt. Again I am very sorry and will do my best to right these wrongs.

Thanks,
Wyatt

TW Intl Inc.
Dallas, Tx

Old 12-31-2006, 12:15 PM   #22
gmherps
Glad to see you post.

Old 12-31-2006, 12:23 PM   #23
Wyatt
I am trying...

Like I said Greg just please e mail me @ tw_intl@sbcglobal.net and I will take care of the immediately.

Thanks,
Wyatt

Old 12-31-2006, 01:29 PM   #24
gmherps
I have never done a deal with you. I'm just saying it is nice to hear from you on this thread. I hope all is well.

Old 12-31-2006, 03:52 PM   #25
roadking
Glad you responded

Wyatt....I sent you an email. Happy to see you're responding.

Allan Shultz

Old 01-01-2007, 10:06 PM   #26
morphrancher
I've done some deals with Wyatt and never had any issues.

On one deal there was the potential for someone of lesser character to really take advantage of the situation, but Wyatt came through.

Glad to see him responding to this thread and owning up to any missteps.

Alex Tanner

Old 01-02-2007, 12:29 AM   #27
FunkyRes
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
Dave has a point. In the words of one of the most respectable boid breeders in the business: “…as long as the paperwork accompanies the same snake…” At this point in time your options are to send a clear picture of the snake to “Wyatt”, have him sign it, and write on it that he recognizes the snake in question as his and carrying the trait with the genetics that it’s supposed to be. Now, even with all that, which animal are you going to breed the snake to? Are the genetics of the other animal properly documented? How are you going to document that the actual breeding took place and you failed to produce the visual morph? Regrettably it all boils down to the trust you may have on the seller.

Regards.
Furthermore, it is possible for two different gene pairs to have mutations that cause a similar phenotype. I know this has been the case with lavenders in Cal Kings - you can take a homozygous BEB and breed it with another homozygous lavender that looks exactly like a BEB - and get a clutch of completely normal phenotype babies. They will be double hets, but their phenotype will be normal.

I think it would be very difficult to win such a court case unless you have testimony or some evidence that the person knew their animal wasn't het and listed it that way anyway.

Old 01-02-2007, 11:55 AM   #28
Junkyard
I am curious, some have stated paperwork can be over rated and easily fabricated, as we all know what TSE accomplished. Wyatt, do you guarantee the genetics on your hets?

Old 01-02-2007, 04:36 PM   #29
dutchallison00
I posted on page two of this thread about a deal gone bad on an animal Wyatt produced. The deal wasn't with him, it was with a former customer of his. Anyhow I emailed Wyatt after he responded to the thread, and I just got off the phone with him a minute ago. He was able to verify my different questions easily, and was extremely friendly and helpful on the phone. I think that everyone can go through some stuff in life and slip up here or there... as far as I'm concerned Wyatt made things right with me and I'd do business with him in the future. Shoot him and email, he'll likely do the same for you.

Old 01-12-2007, 10:06 PM   #30
roadking
All talk and no action

After Wyatt posted his apologies and said he would make right with anyone who posted on this thread I still have not received my documentation. I've emailed and left phone messsages without a response. The least he could do is acknowledge he's read the emails and will take care of business.
He responded immediately and often when he was selling his animals.

Allan Shultz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
damion wyatt, tw international