BAD GUY MIKE PEREZ FROM NM - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2007, 05:05 PM   #31
GinoInDaBronx
police

Dont let this guy off at all! Let the cops have him! They will know only too well how to handle whiny little punks like him.

He stole from you, had no remorse and still continues to lie. He needs to be taught a lesson-for his own personal betterment. If you let him off the hook, he will not learn a thing. He will continue to lie and scam (like how he told those rescue folks that he was retired).

If the cops are this interested, it makes me think that he was already known to them. Hopefully, this latest stunt ends up with a night in the can.

Old 05-01-2007, 10:08 PM   #32
uglydragonfrog
I can't wait to call the detective tomorrow to tell him mike has not paid up on the shipping. At that point it will no longer be in my hands.

Mike I see that you have read this. I am awaiting payment.

Old 05-02-2007, 12:28 AM   #33
Only Exotics
OMG!!! $152 shipping????? Larger Box??? Are you shipping a Burmese Python???

Old 05-02-2007, 01:30 AM   #34
Serafim
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixgunsun1177
BUT it did take balls to realize and admit he made a huge mistake. Mike manned up, apologized, and confessed that he was in over his head. It also took some courage to come hand deliver the dragons to me after this whole thread started. At that point it would have been easier to just hide.
To his credit he brought them about 55-60 miles one way to where I work.
I really hope Mike doesn't think that giving up the Dragons is enough. He still had full intent to rip someone off. No excuse will make up for that fact. I don't believe for one second he won't pull this crap again. If he was really trying to make things right why didn't he respond to the thread? Btw Mat taking in the Dragons was very generous. If They can't find a home right away and you need some help with feeders pm me Im willing to help. Class act

Old 05-02-2007, 09:05 AM   #35
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydragonfrog
Shipping on the Bearded Dragons was 152.26 as the 2 needed a large box.
Wow, that's seems really steep. who did you use for shipping? and how big was the box?

Old 05-02-2007, 09:16 AM   #36
sixgunsun1177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serafim
Btw Mat taking in the Dragons was very generous. If They can't find a home right away and you need some help with feeders pm me Im willing to help. Class act
Thanks a lot John that's very kind of you.

And yes, I have the box they were shipped in. I think Anthony could've gotten away with a smaller box but it's obvious by all the packing peanuts and padding his only concern was the Dragons, not the shipping cost.

Old 05-02-2007, 02:50 PM   #37
uglydragonfrog
I had never shipped Dragons before and that was the smallest box I could find, that would fit the 2 of them, I felt fit them safely. I used UPS and never thought it was going to cost that much. I was expecting half that amount. I had mad a deal and I was going to keep it even with the steep shipping.

Thanks for the feeder offer John! It looks like Mat is going to keep them.

I still loose on the deal but I'm glad the Beardeds have a good home.

FYI
Mike never paid up on even the shipping.

Old 05-02-2007, 02:54 PM   #38
widgetsmom
I am so sorry you got taken that way and I hope the police do the best they can on your case. At 20 years old you should know better than to pull somehting like that. My 17 year old would never do anything like that!!!! I hope the beardies do well and I am glad they have found a good home !!! It is so sad that even after doing this he went and told people he was retired to try and get some animals... this proves he is a scammer and liar I am sure his parents had other reasons to kick him out of the house other than just this also.....

Old 05-02-2007, 03:08 PM   #39
uglydragonfrog
Thank you Chris!

I have to say I agree with you 100%

Right now I'm just glad that he no longer has my Beardeds.

Mike will get whats coming to him. All I have to say is Carma.

Old 05-03-2007, 01:20 PM   #40
uglydragonfrog
MIKE WRITES IN RED

I TRIED TO COVER SOME OF HIS FOUL LANGUAGE

dude your a f@#king duche i did what you told me to do now your trying to do this orther s#@t whatever man. plus i don't care about fauna dude if you people have no other thing to do then talk s#@t then whatever you guys are loser then. but whatever have the cop call me ill talk to him and have that guy give me back the beards if you want them shipped cause you told me to bring them to that guy and we were done and everything was resolved!!! but you dont need to be a little btch!

I TRIED TO EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT ITS HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY SHIPPING
AFTER SCAMMING SOMEONE

ill ship them back to you but if there going to stay in new mexico i' not going to pay you shit if you want to give them to who ever thats your deal but if you want them back then tell that guy to meet me somewhere and give them to me so i can ship them other wise this is over

Does he think hes getting them back?

ANYONE ELSE THINK THIS IS SAD?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!