BAD GUY MIKE PEREZ FROM NM - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-03-2007, 01:23 PM   #41
Wilomn
mike, until you pay for shipping, which you know you owe, this deal is not done.

Just pay it. If you can't pay it all at once, make arrangements. Even 10 bucks a week is better than nothing IF you stick to it.

Pay the man mike, you owe him.

Old 05-03-2007, 08:39 PM   #42
GinoInDaBronx
poor wittle mikey

Poor wittle mikey is all upset that his scam fell apart and the cops are onto him. Just to show him that there are no hard feelings, I will offer him this little tidbit of helpful advice: once the cops lock you up, little mikey, look around, and if there are other guys in the cell, be sure to sleep on your back.

Old 08-27-2007, 10:37 AM   #43
sixgunsun1177
I'm the guy here in New Mexico who "repo'd" the dragons from Mike Perez.
He's still out trying to scam people and is even foolish enough to respond to my ks ads and try to setup trades with me. I'm also upset that he introduced the dragons too early and now the female is in really bad shape after laying one bad clutch a while back and 23 good eggs recently.

Just keep you eye out for this clown, expecially if you live in the New Mexico area.

Old 08-27-2007, 10:48 AM   #44
sixgunsun1177
PS Mike if you read this, I paid off your debt to Anthony Scutro for the $150 shipping costs on these Beardeds Anthony was nice enough to give me.(for playing Repo man)

I'm pretty upset about the way you try to breed your reptiles.
Saying that your Female honduran milk died eggbound, I wonder why.

His new email is Msnakeking@aim.com
This was his reply from my Ks ad
I have an adult male tang/albino,the female died egg bound.
If interested let me know exactly how many and what type and sex you would trade.Also need to know the value,Mike.

Old 08-27-2007, 11:32 AM   #45
uglydragonfrog
As I lost money, Mike, I am still waiting for the check!

I am sorry to hear that the female is doing poorly! Everyone out there please watch out for this guy as he lies, cheats and so far has gotten away with it as I got burnt bad on the deal not being able to afford to ship them back to myself.

I am so glad I found Matthew to take them in!

Matt please keep me up to date on how she is doing!

Anthony

Old 12-19-2007, 11:42 AM   #46
sixgunsun1177
The eggs hatched and I sent the 2 nicest hatchling back to Anthony. I just had him cover shipping.
Karma has away of making things right.

Old 12-19-2007, 01:29 PM   #47
LadyOhh
That is awesome, Matt Glad to hear somethings got resolved

Old 12-19-2007, 02:17 PM   #48
uglydragonfrog
Matt is a great guy and very honest and the little babies are awesome!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!