Snake Room Cages & Rack Pictures.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-26-2007, 08:57 AM   #1
MorphCapital
Thumbs up Snake Room Cages & Rack Pictures..

Here are a few views of our snake room, thought Id share..

Some Vision CB-70 Racks and a Vision Custom Rack

Incubator, Some Rat Cages and a Chondro Hatchling Rack

Some more Vision CB-70 Racks and a AP Rack along with some supplies & storage.

Our small incubator, build out of a AP A-10 Arboreal cage, some shelving and heat tape.

Some Rat Cages

Inside a Rat Cage

This is our home made F/T "Rat Defroster & Warmer", I put them in there frozen and a couple hours later they are defrosted, warm and ready to go. Works like a charm!

Inside the F/T Rat Defroster with a couple F/T

Old 06-26-2007, 09:10 AM   #2
MorphCapital
A couple more pictures..

Here is our sump sink for cleaning, we have a garden hose valve for cage misting and water bowl cleaning. We also installed a ventilation system to keep the rodents from smelling up the room, it runs on a timer and ventilates the air five times a day for an hour each time.

This is a Hydrofogger, it runs off a Hydrometer that you set to the desired humidity, it is connected to the water supply and as needed it hydrates the room.

Old 06-26-2007, 11:06 AM   #3
iasc300
looks like a good set-up

Old 06-26-2007, 11:33 AM   #4
LadyOhh
Very nice!

Old 06-26-2007, 11:41 AM   #5
Miss Tuniwha
wow, that is a good idea for the rodent warming. lol, never would have thought of that.

And you have a very nice and organized room.. good job! ^_^

Old 06-26-2007, 01:37 PM   #6
RowingMunkeyCU
awesome setup! it looks like you have designed a spot for just about everything. bleh, i hate my stupid unfinished basement...

Old 06-26-2007, 05:57 PM   #7
khoffman
nice room and all but i think you shouldnt have your rats and snakes housed in the same room. im not sure but ive heard it stresses out the snakes but nice room anyways thanks kyle

Old 06-26-2007, 06:08 PM   #8
MorphCapital
Thanks everyone. I've never had a problem with keeping rats and snakes in the same room, the room is well ventilated and all my snakes have been fine.. but thats just my experience.

Old 06-26-2007, 06:28 PM   #9
IloveSnakes1234
I wish my room looked like yours... It's awesome! So organized... and you have cool stuff too.

Old 06-26-2007, 10:17 PM   #10
cahrens
That hydrofogger thing looks pretty cool but it's sure not cheap. My humidifier can never keep up. It seems to run constantly. Especially when it's out of water. Lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!