WTH Rich! - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #171
Bill & Amy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
What happened to some of the people here? It used to be that people enjoyed being people. I'd make a thread in the LH forum and people would enjoy, sharing experiences and laughing. Now there is less of that and I miss it.
I don't like the attitude of those who come on this site just to dis it and to dis Rich. Rich has put years into this amazing site and helped quite a few people build their business and their collection because of the BOI and what it has done to separate the chaff from the wheat.
I hope the atmosphere loosens up a little and people enjoy themselves more. I think it is a real plus that some of the trash is getting taken out.
Says the woman that was banned for bad mouthing Rich before.....

Old 01-03-2010, 12:26 PM   #172
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy View Post
Says the woman that was banned for bad mouthing Rich before.....
You are a low life liar. Prove your claims, liar. It's people like you that are hostile and make stuff up, that create a lot of the friction here.
Not that we are in a business transaction (THAT will never happen) but it seems to me if you'd lie about this, you are probably unethical enough to be willing to lie in general about anything.

Old 01-03-2010, 12:39 PM   #173
Bill & Amy
Quote:
You are a low life liar. Prove your claims, liar. It's people like you that are hostile and make stuff up, that create a lot of the friction here.
Not that we are in a business transaction (THAT will never happen) but it seems to me if you'd lie about this, you are probably unethical enough to be willing to lie in general about anything.
Whatever Lucille, most of the people that have been here very long know the truth.

So now I'm a bad business person? Typical loosewheel comment.

Old 01-03-2010, 12:41 PM   #174
Bill & Amy
Have a nice life.......I'm out.

Old 01-03-2010, 12:43 PM   #175
Lucille
Quote:
Whatever Lucille, most of the people that have been here very long know the truth.

So now I'm a bad business person? Typical loosewheel comment.
You were caught in a lie, weren't you. Nice try trying to deflect attention from your lack of ethics, liar.

I'm sure many people might have the misfortune to do a business deal with a liar like yourself. I would not, and will link this thread to any BOI posts with your name.

Old 01-03-2010, 12:47 PM   #176
xanaxez
Quote:
Think back to about a year and a half ago lucille, you caught that ban hammer once.. seems you're petrified of it now. you people stop trying to turn this into a site against site.. or a oh they must have been a bad person in the BOI because it's not even about that and none of us have been your so called bad guys lol. stop making up excuses for following your cult leader. he was in the wrong.. it is against the law to release "any" captive bred" wildlife into the wild in florida. he broke the law, and at the worst time possible. you and him both can make excuses and back peddle until your fingers rot off from typing but it isnt going to change the truth or the fact.

Old 01-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #177
WebSlave
Quote:
Have a nice life.......I'm out.
You got that right........

Old 01-03-2010, 12:57 PM   #178
deborahbroadus
They are doing a very good job of planting "seeds." I would have had them out in the beginning.

I have not and do not fear a "ban" for disagreeing with anyone... even Rich, however; I do know that there are ways to present that disagreement, and he is under no complusion to tolerate disagreements that are also abusive.

What some of you fail to realize is it is HIS site, he is GOD here, you would do the same on your site, I know I would! Yet, he has often asked the very people that frequent the site, what changes they would like to see implemented. I don't see other sites doing that so much if at all.

As to how he makes money or asks for contributions...since the majority of the people that frequent this site are not contributors, and a lot of them do post things that could lead to a possible lawsuit, I do not see how it is wrong for him to ask for contributions/donations YEARLY. Yesh...the way some people post, I would be asking MONTHLY for contributions just to make it worth MY while to put up with some of this flack that can happen from this forum.

Got lots more to say..but sheesh..if it hasn't sunk though yet, that it's Rich's site and he has the major say so on how it's run and has the major flack that can come from running this site.. and does NOT have to tolerate vindictive abuse...I don't know what else can get though some of you.

Old 01-03-2010, 12:58 PM   #179
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanaxez View Post
Think back to about a year and a half ago lucille, you caught that ban hammer once.. seems you're petrified of it now. you people stop trying to turn this into a site against site.. or a oh they must have been a bad person in the BOI because it's not even about that and none of us have been your so called bad guys lol. stop making up excuses for following your cult leader. he was in the wrong.. it is against the law to release "any" captive bred" wildlife into the wild in florida. he broke the law, and at the worst time possible. you and him both can make excuses and back peddle until your fingers rot off from typing but it isnt going to change the truth or the fact.
How about you PROVE that statement fella. I would like to remind you that falsely accusing someone of doing an illegal act is libel. I searched diligently to find such a law and was unable to do so. So you are apparently stating in public that you know of such a law and I have broken it. So it should be a simple matter for you to show me this law.

As for Lucille being banned in the past, the only instance I can recall where that happened was when she inappropriately deleted and edited some messages in a forum she was moderator of.

But facts and reality really aren't your strong point now are they?

Back peddling? Sure, whatever. Read the above statement again, please...

Old 01-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #180
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
and does NOT have to tolerate vindictive abuse...
And, I would hope, none of us would have to tolerate that kind of garbage that is thankfully getting taken out. What a lying scumbag, to accuse me of bad mouthing someone I like and respect. Garbage of the lowest sort. Ick.
(Walks out of the room muttering about getting the trash taken out at least once a week)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread