6 Adult Female Ball Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2005, 04:53 PM   #1
ParagonPythons
Arrow 6 Adult Female Ball Pythons

Hey,

I currently have 5 WC Ball Python females that have been treated inside and out (I didn’t do it personally, but I bought them at the White Plains show on Sunday Jan 16, and the vender told me that they were). The previous owner told me had all 5 for 5 months and they were treated every 2 weeks for internal parasites, and external. I'm going to treat them externally myself aswell just to make sure there are no tick eggs hangin around on them. Their weights go as follows. 845g, 875g, 1016g, 1066g, and 1200g. They are all tame so you can handle them with no fear, and I have not tried to feed them yet, but he said they take em down easy. I need to unload them all at once, so do not contact me about individual snakes. I will sell all 5 for $440 shipped. I have another WC female (separate from those 5) that is 900g’s that I believe to be a Hyper Melanistic (which people are still playing around with to see if they can produce new morphs, perhaps create your own!), asking $200 shipped for her, she is cheap for a Hyper Melanistic because she seems to have some dry flakey scales, I've tried soaking her the past couple days I've had her and it seems to be taking a positive effect. I accept paypal and will use Fed Ex, or you can pick them up, I will meet you (I live in NJ will meet in tri-state area, perhaps farther, ask). PM me, or email me at paragonpythons@hotmail.com. Pictures are available upon request. I am getting rid of them because I got them home and realized I don’t have the space to take them.

Thanks for looking,
ParagonPythons
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-20-2005, 12:06 AM   #2
bigdee
Where are you located in NJ?

Old 01-20-2005, 12:31 AM   #3
ParagonPythons
near trenton area
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-20-2005, 03:13 PM   #4
ParagonPythons
I have a correction for the original statement -- there is one CB female -- the 1066g female -- and the alleged hyper melanistic I am going to throw in with the other 5 for a combined price of 500 shipped for all (I'm getting it checked out to see if it is hyper mel by Ralph Davis) -- thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-20-2005, 11:20 PM   #5
ParagonPythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParagonPythons
I have a correction for the original statement -- there is one CB female -- the 1066g female -- and the alleged hyper melanistic I am going to throw in with the other 5 for a combined price of 500 shipped for all (I'm getting it checked out to see if it is hyper mel by Ralph Davis) -- thanks.
The alleged hyper mel is not one, confirmed by Ralph Davis. Price still stands -- $500 shipped for 5 WC females and 1 CB -- all snakes range from 845g to 1200g's and are all treated inside and out.
Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-21-2005, 12:15 AM   #6
bigdee
balls

im looking for a single female if you decide to sell individuals.

Old 01-22-2005, 03:20 AM   #7
ParagonPythons
If I can find a few more people who are interested in individuals I will consider it -- otherwise I will never get rid of these smaller snakes. If you interested in an individual snake -- post here, PM, or email me.
Thanks

PS- first come first serve -- so state which one your interested in.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-23-2005, 03:51 AM   #8
ParagonPythons
All snakes have been sold -- Thanks for your emails, and good luck.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread