Odds and Ends for Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2003, 04:19 PM   #1
Chance
Odds and Ends for Sale

I have the following available. None of my prices are very firm, I'm willing to negotiate and possibly trade for a few things.

0.1 Adult normal monocled cobra. This girl is large, around 5 to 5.5' in length. Feeds very well on f/t medium to adult rats. She's an LTC and I've had her since last December. Asking $150.

1.1 Black-necked spitters. These are '02 juveniles that are around 2.5 to 3' in length. Feed well on anything offered. Placid temperaments. Asking $180 on the PAIR.

1.0 Black and white spitter. This is an '03 baby, around 12" in length. Eats fuzzies very well. Has an odd black patch on his back that extends around to his stomach a little bit. Because of this, I'm asking $180 on him.

0.0.4 Boomslangs, CBB '03. Still aren't eating totally on their own, but they are getting there. The assist feeding hasn't stressed them much at all apparently, and all four are showing lots of growth and are very active, inquisitive snakes. Not only that, but they are completely docile. Still too small to sex, and too young to guarantee any sort of adult color, but they came from my bright green male and olive colored female.

1.0 Mojave rattler. Subadult male, around 2.5' in length. AZ locality. He is off feed for the winter it seems. I really need to move this guy, so I'm ONLY asking $20 on him.

1.1 Macklot's pythons. These are Roti Island locale. Very pretty, very pleasant to deal with. Totally docile. Great feeders. They are both around 4' in length and were cbb '01s. Asking $200 on the pair. The male is ready now, the female may need another year.

As always, numerous pics can be provided of all animals listed, just e-mail me at rvsnakes@direcway.com or call 479-477-0434.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread