Inquiry Sdversion? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2017, 12:07 AM   #1
knucklesreptiles
Sdversion?

Any dealings with this person?
Attached Images
 
 
Old 09-20-2017, 11:34 AM   #2
Robert Walker
No dealings with her on my part. Simply adding the information in "text" format as that may help others when it comes to searching capabilities.
Kim Henderson
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=149226

Good luck in your research and good job for using the BOI first.
 
Old 09-20-2017, 12:48 PM   #3
knucklesreptiles
ok thanks
 
Old 09-20-2017, 01:32 PM   #4
knucklesreptiles
got their email its hanmin0105@gmail.com
only leading to some old ads they posted
 
Old 09-20-2017, 01:41 PM   #5
knucklesreptiles
more info:
phone number 267.577.7979
 
Old 09-20-2017, 02:46 PM   #6
AllisonLeigh
Haven't been able to find anything related to reptiles, but I found her real estate page based out of PA, and a mention of her from a 1988 grad listing from the area, so at least the name sounds real. She has great reviews as a real estate agent so that's a good sign! Are you researching in preparation of a transaction, or in response to a completed one?

https://www.zillow.com/profile/kimhendersonre/
 
Old 09-20-2017, 03:33 PM   #7
Beyond GenetiX
Are we positive that it's Kim Henderson (woman) and not Henderson Kim (man)?
 
Old 09-20-2017, 03:34 PM   #8
knucklesreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
Haven't been able to find anything related to reptiles, but I found her real estate page based out of PA, and a mention of her from a 1988 grad listing from the area, so at least the name sounds real. She has great reviews as a real estate agent so that's a good sign! Are you researching in preparation of a transaction, or in response to a completed one?

https://www.zillow.com/profile/kimhendersonre/

Yep for a possible transaction, I’ll probab ask for a usps money order just to be safe. Can’t risk sales thru paypal with someone I can’t get info on
 
Old 09-20-2017, 03:38 PM   #9
knucklesreptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet76 View Post
Are we positive that it's Kim Henderson (woman) and not Henderson Kim (man)?
I’m sure is Henderson Kim, because in ads he(?) always says Henderson as the name. And we had trouble sending pictures so we emailed directly and the name came up in like foreign symbols.
 
Old 09-20-2017, 03:40 PM   #10
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklesreptiles View Post
I’m sure is Henderson Kim, because in ads he(?) always says Henderson as the name. And we had trouble sending pictures so we emailed directly and the name came up in like foreign symbols.
That's what I was thinking but wanted to make sure before it went completely off the rails.
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:44 AM.







TESTING!
Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.05316806 seconds with 10 queries
Content copyrighted ©2002-2018, FaunaClassifieds, LLC