Help > Question > Spider or Yellow Belly Spider? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-24-2010, 12:03 AM   #1
Suzy9mm
Question Help > Question > Spider or Yellow Belly Spider?

Alrighty, well allow me to explain just a little bit here; I'm sort of fresh into the hobby, I've been interested for a few years now, but finally started building up a collection within the last six months.

At the last NARBC show in Tinley, IL I purchased a 2010 "Spider" Female. She's a good size, aggressive eater, and wonderful colors, shinning olive colored top-line and very reduced pattern among other things - here is where it gets a bit confusing though. She was sold to me as a Spider, nothing more. . .however, I think she may be a yellow belly spider. I didn't really think too much about it at first while at the show, and upon closer inspection I question what she is.

Do Spider balls have any belly markings, and are there significant markings to call out a yellow belly (spider)? I'm not 100% sure how to decipher it.

I will try and get some pictures of her belly, but she REALLY likes to move out and so its hard to get her to hold still for this sort of stuff.

Old 10-24-2010, 12:19 AM   #2
Suzy9mm
I have some pictures, poor in quality, though maybe it will help. I can email them if anyone wants to help out.

I noticed while taking these pictures too, that I forgot to say that she has obvious bands of yellow on her belly, and sides of her belly - they stand out against the white. As well, there are those peppering spots...

Old 10-24-2010, 12:24 AM   #3
Suzy9mm
I'm actually setting up a photobucket for this so I can post images...they will be up in a second. None of them are good quality at all, period...

Old 10-24-2010, 12:27 AM   #4
Suzy9mm

Old 10-24-2010, 01:36 AM   #5
morph evolution
hey susan,from looks of it she is just a regular pretty spider.she's a looker.

Old 10-24-2010, 01:42 AM   #6
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
yea looks norm to me but def a stunner

Old 10-24-2010, 10:05 AM   #7
Maki
I agree. She looks like a very pretty spider.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!