Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 113 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-12-2017, 01:22 AM   #1121
dawson789
I am backing out of this thread. I know you will all laugh and take it as fun entertainment, I just don't see this going anywhere. It is quite dogmatic on here, and there is no progress happening.

I support reptile conservation, and I do not hesitate in defending it. That is my stance, and I will always stand by it.

My support and love goes out to all of the animals and reptiles in the world, and people often forget that we are dealing with ANIMALS, with LIVES. These animals that we deal with every day are being tossed away as nothing more than a $$ dollar sign $$.

This is why I give up, because you have all forgotten your true passion, which is the love for these beautiful creatures. It is all about ego, pride, and of course, the $$$.

Michelle, you do deserve your $500. So, I hope you get that.

Good night, or day, everyone. Take care, and I hope no one holds onto any bad feelings - I know that I do not about anyone on here.

-Amber

Old 03-12-2017, 01:24 AM   #1122
filenamex5100
nighty night

Old 03-12-2017, 01:33 AM   #1123
Sugarhedgie
Night

We can't post in Ty's page as he convienently blocked me. Made his posts public but only his friends can comment. And god forbid
Some Me posts against him. Bam the comment is
Removed and the person is banned.
He posts just parts of things dot keep yaall on his side while trying to smear my name.
If the ircf gets sued it it BECASE ty forces my arm

But remember they just raised over 3000 to prove a point and could use that to to end this if ty still refuses to send me the t+ tegu

Old 03-12-2017, 04:46 AM   #1124
DavidBeard
Amber Dawson with the latest, greatest attempt to go to bat for Ty, aaaaaaaaaand strike 1, 2, 3......she's outta here!

Seriously people.....stop coming on here and making fools of yourselves without having gathered all the info. Its getting embarrassing.

Old 03-12-2017, 04:47 AM   #1125
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawson789 View Post
It is all about ego, pride, and of course, the $$$.
Quote:
Originally Posted by typherp View Post
At this point, I decided to tell Michelle and others that, although I produced albino tegus, they were all expensive type and that I would buy 3 normal T- tegus from a friend to send to them.
Amber, you nailed it. It was Ty's greed for $$$ that started this entire issue, and his ego and pride is preventing him (and the IRCF) from fulfilling their own obligations. Really, at this point, those people looking to donate to a good cause might do well to consider avoiding donating to Ty and the IRCF.
If they won't keep their word to Michelle, who knows what other financial irregularities they might be engaging in. It is not as if other non profits have not been caught in financial hanky panky in the past.
The words 'non profit' do not exempt an organization from fulfilling promised obligations (like awarding advertised prizes), and those who try to weasel out of their obligations are to me, suspect.

Old 03-12-2017, 11:22 AM   #1126
EdwardK
Quote:
I am backing out of this thread. I know you will all laugh and take it as fun entertainment, I just don't see this going anywhere. It is quite dogmatic on here, and there is no progress happening.
You do realize that you are trying rationalize why your argument must be right and everyone else is wrong. In this case you are putting down any arguments that are not convenient to your cause.

Quote:
I support reptile conservation, and I do not hesitate in defending it. That is my stance, and I will always stand by it.
Your not really standing by reptile conservation with your argument, your attempting to justify why what Ty did was acceptable to you and whoever ... the two are not the same thing. If you were standing for reptile conservation you would have pressured Ty to make the situation right as that would resolve the whole issue and remove the IRCF or any other non-profit from descending into the quagmire. Instead you are pressuring another person to "take one for the team" and suck it up, that is closer to bullying than it is to standing up for conservation of any kind (well except conserving Ty's bottom line).

Quote:
My support and love goes out to all of the animals and reptiles in the world, and people often forget that we are dealing with ANIMALS, with LIVES. These animals that we deal with every day are being tossed away as nothing more than a $$ dollar sign $$.
Do you see the irony in the above statement? Ty tossed the whole agreement as to the prize out the window because of the dollar remember the whole thing about much more expensive animals so they couldn't be used as the raffle prizes? Why aren't you making that argument to Ty to put this thing to bed? Since your not making it to Ty, we can pretty much be sure that your not in it for the animals or their lives ... but someone else's bottom line.

Quote:
This is why I give up, because you have all forgotten your true passion, which is the love for these beautiful creatures. It is all about ego, pride, and of course, the $$$.
See above and no... the forum has not lost sight of this at all and this is an attempt at deflection, ad hominem etc, the people here simply think that it is not right to deprive a person potentially through illegal means of what they are due. Fundamentally your trying to argue that as long as an potentially illegal action is used to support some non-profit cause, it is acceptable, and you should know that is not a valid argument ethically or legally.

some comments

Ed

Old 03-12-2017, 12:19 PM   #1127
Sugarhedgie
Everyone who purchased tickets supported the reptile foundation.

But everyone who won deserves the prize.

[ QUOTE=dawson789;1986279]I am backing out of this thread. I know you will all laugh and take it as fun entertainment, I just don't see this going anywhere. It is quite dogmatic on here, and there is no progress happening.

Good night, or day, everyone. Take care, and I hope no one holds onto any bad feelings - I know that I do not about anyone on here.

-Amber[/quote]

Old 03-12-2017, 01:56 PM   #1128
Lucille
Quote:
However, because I know you are very possibly attacking a very important conservation effort, after you have gotten back the money that you deserved, you lost me. And, you also made me rethink everything that I had read in this thread. Your intent seems malicious now, therefore I do not agree with what you are doing. You are biting off more than you can chew, and you are messing with a very beautiful organization to get more money.
Years back, when the stories started coming out about the secret sexual abuse of some children by priests in the Catholic Church, this was the exact argument used to try to silence the reports of the victims. That because the church was a good and holy organization, any detractions would be counterproductive.

To me, organizations for good causes whether they be the Catholic Church or the IRCF, owe MORE of a duty to make sure that their dealings are ethical and wholesome, and that they have complied with their obligations.

Michelle is owed her advertised prize.

Old 03-12-2017, 10:12 PM   #1129
Chris Kennard
Nicely put Lucille...

Old 03-13-2017, 12:28 AM   #1130
SiXandSeven8ths
Quote:

-Amber
Is this a troll? This has to be a troll. I can't see any intelligent human being seriously believing this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu