Men and Women - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 01-17-2005, 02:04 PM   #1
Lucille
Men and Women

I have come to the conclusion that men and women are different.

Men:
BBQ
Women:
Purchase the dishes, help make the $ for the house, the charcoal, the grill; have the dishes and implements in the right place, wash the dishes after the barbeque is over, pack up the leftovers to send home with friends.
Men:
Install stereo
Women: Make sure the tools are all in the toolbox when needed, go to the hardware store for the stupid piece of hardware that is always needed, go to the hardware store again because the rule of the universe is that nothing can be installed after only one trip to the hardware store, decorate the living room where the stereo is found, vacuum the carpet in the living room where the stereo is found, make the snax for the man who is putting in the stereo, help choose the tunes to play on the stereo, and when the man invites friends over to see the new stereo makes snax for them, dusts the stereo, puts the CDs away after use.
Men:
Have sex
Women:
Go buy cute clothes to look good in, keep fit, talk about interesting things on dates even if they guy is just sitting there, choose perfume, tidy the house, make the dinner prior, raise the children that appear as the result of the above mentioned act.

Old 01-17-2005, 02:23 PM   #2
Wilomn
I am SOOOOOO glad I don't live in Texas. Then again.......

Old 01-17-2005, 09:49 PM   #3
Lucille
You are too funny. Youse guys in Cal. probably don't know how to BBQ anyway what with all the weird Cal. emissions laws........

Old 01-21-2005, 12:07 PM   #4
DAND
I'm sure I'm asking for it with this post, but...

what the hell.
Attached Images

Old 01-21-2005, 06:19 PM   #5
BallPyFan
Actually, that is getting some rueful chuckles from me. My first christmas after I left my first husband I asked for a tool set as my present, thinking my dad would go buy me the 56pc Craftsman auto set so I could tune up the Big Old Bronco that I drove. Instead, come christmas day, I opened up a cute blue tool case that said "Do-It-HERself" that included a glue gun and picture hanging hardware! My mom was so proud of finding that "cute" little tool set, and was crushed when my first response was, "How am I going to change the spark plugs with this?" Dad and I were just talking about this incident this past christmas, after I opened the hooah-hooah Craftsman cordless drill with keyless chuck and 22 torque settings plus and extra battery LOL Although both shoes and kevlar helmets make great impromptu hammers! And I have changed a license plate with a pocket knife and a dime LOL Hey, don't knock it if it works.

Old 01-21-2005, 09:56 PM   #6
Lucille
Hmmmmm, I was expecting a bit of a debate about the relative merits of the sexes. Perhaps, though, reptile people are sophisticated enough to see the truth.......

Old 01-21-2005, 10:17 PM   #7
BallPyFan
Naw...us reptile women aren't the "ew, gross" types that so many guys like to make fun of LOL And a thin majority of reptile guys actually have brains and aren't obsessed with thumping their chests, scratching their balls, and trying to prove who is more macho.

Old 01-31-2005, 08:46 PM   #8
Lucille
they have brains? What for?

Old 01-31-2005, 09:26 PM   #9
DAND
Ahem! We hear you!

Old 01-31-2005, 09:33 PM   #10
Lucille
Ooops. Busted....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!