Inquiry - Michele Sinayi - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-14-2008, 06:09 PM   #51
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahrens
Wouldn't you rather buy animals from someone who is actually "into" the animals and not just "taking on" a business? You have to have a passion for the animals or you're never going to be able to endure the bad times.

I kinda agree with that. Sorta falls in line with a signature I admire a whole lot...

"Keeping herps is not what you do... it is who you are."

Old 02-14-2008, 06:31 PM   #52
ravensgait
Can't recall a signature like that Rich , who ya talking about Randy

Old 02-14-2008, 07:06 PM   #53
crotalusadamanteus
It's from another board actually.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:07 PM   #54
Cat_72
Chris,

I understand what you are saying, and do agree with you as to someone who actually cares about the animals.

My impression is that when Mickey posted that, she was simply defending her ability to run the "business"....from what conversation I have had with her, she IS truly interested in the animals, but acknowledges she is still learning on that end of it.

Take it as you will, it is simply what I got out of talking with her, and after the questions I initially had about her, felt it only fair to post my opinion.

Old 02-14-2008, 10:04 PM   #55
pslsnakes
I second you on that.

I couldn't be more happy with the snakes I got from Mickey. Hell, they even ate the same day they came in.

That's why I went to her last week with $500 for more snakes.

Old 02-17-2008, 11:58 PM   #56
5star
Thanks to you Cathy and Doug for supporting me here...I am learning the "how to's" (the concrete part of this business)...I do have a strong passion for these and all animals and have what it takes mentally and physically to manage the business. The emotional investment is the abstract that does come naturally for me and I am willing to learn with and from my daily responsibilities.

I realize that it will take time to build my reputation separate from Tony's and am thankful for those of you who have given me the time and the opportunity to do so. This is where that 'perseverance' is needed to be able to handle the bad with the good.

I have a strong respect for all of you who have been breeding and raising reptiles and again, look forward to continuing to learn all that I can!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!