Keith Northrop (Chameleon Counters) Good Guy - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2008, 09:27 AM   #61
varnyard
Keith, you bumped this thread for this? I mean I find it quite funny, but what does it have to do with this thread?
Please, lets try to keep the topics on the BOI on topic. I really don't want to start handing out warnings.

I will say this, you had a big female argentine tegu last year, I would have bought her in a heart beat, but the way you conduct yourself made me put the brakes on contacting you about her.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:09 PM   #62
bluesbayou
He he he

Did anyone else notice the White Out, Super Glue and roach lips? I knew TX was gong through a dry spell but.....

Old 02-20-2008, 11:07 PM   #63
lanceheads
Bobby, think what you will abt Keith, BUT, he DOES have quality/healthy animals!

Randal

Old 02-21-2008, 01:00 AM   #64
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads
Bobby, think what you will abt Keith, BUT, he DOES have quality/healthy animals!

Randal
Oh I have no doubt about that, he has some awesome looking ones on his site. And the female tegu I was talking about is one fine looking girl. He store also rocks 110%, and looks like an awesome place.

And I will also add, I like keith, but he is one wild dude. However, if I make down his way, I am going to stop by his store, it looks to be one of the best shops I have seen yet.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!