AL Cortiz, BAD GUY - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-17-2008, 08:15 PM   #91
Gary O
Also lets not make this into a TRR vs Fauna thing. Both sites are great. No need to drag down sites for no reason.

Old 01-17-2008, 08:30 PM   #92
Gary O
Ok here we go.

I am looking at Wes's account and I am not seeing it blocked. I will say I am not that up and up on the super mod blocking. I know it can be done though through warnings. But I believe it is only for 24 hours. I am still looking into it. If he is trully blocked it is not saying it in my admin panel. But he is still under the war room user group. yes I have not changed that lol.

About the posts.

Al did delete one post made by Wes today. I would say it was the way Wes went about it. I have been trying as much as I can to clean up the main forums from BS and name calling the best I can. I do slip up sometimes and let some through. MY FAULT. But over all their is no longer a War Room on TRR and that type of thing died with the war room.

I honestly can not see Wes's account blocked.... I am looking nto it more but when I pull up his name in the admin panel it shows that he has access to anywhere on the board as a VIP(war room) member. That is the highest level on TRR.

The rest of the threads and posts were done via another mod.

Old 01-17-2008, 08:39 PM   #93
Wilomn
Gary, if you slow down and read what I posted there was a great big IF in my pm to you that said IF it was you who deleted my post.

I never ASSumed anything as you seem to have ASSumed I did, making something of a fool of yourself for making the ASSumption, if you ask me.

What name calling, exactly are you referring to? al has lied, he's a lair. He's used a double standard to profit for himself and then to hurt the guy he profitted by. Seems like a pretty scummy thing to do to someone to me. He also had NO problem with justyn's ad UNTIL al got ripped off by the guy in Africa. Then, all of a sudden, al remembers what his job is and get's justyn banned and his ads deleted. Interesting timing.

I brought this to light, not calling him names, on your site in the thread that al started. You know the one, where he askes for members there to come here and bail his ass out because he put his big foot in a pile of poo. He deleted my post.

I then started a thread, with the same exact post, which is one of the posts I made in this very thread. You read it, commented on it and did not seem to have a problem with it. In fact, you and I each posted at least twice, perhaps 3 times a peice on that thread before it disappeared.

I thought there was no way Gary O would do this BUT I am a skeptical bastard and al is one of your staff members so I shot you a pm stating that IF you deleted it I was severely disappointed in you.

You shot one back saying you didn't at which time I appologized for even having thought you did.

As far as your brother and I, I sure did think he was wrong, until you proved he was right, at which time I also appologized to you and him and I thought we all chuckled about it. IN fact, if I recall correctly, I even said I'd like to get one or two from you guys next time the guy had any. Of course, if you are harboring deep feelings of ill will over it, there is nothing I can do that I have not done.

nora, as always, you are not as smart as you think you are. In this very thread I have admitted to being wrong at least twice. It is not the first time it has happened. The thing is, and follow along closely because this is where you get lost, just because one of your friends, be he a lying scumbag like al or a stand up guy like Gary, says I am wrong, does not make it so. Read it again. IF someone can prove I am wrong THEN I am wrong but just saying it does not make it so.

Poor nora, never were the sharpest tool in the shed, were ya.

Gary, al has let loose a string of lies. Saying he had the permit to import the snakes is merely another. The airbill number has NOTHING to do with anything I've addressed. I don't know why you think it is, I certainly have had NOTHING to say about the airway bill at all.

So, al, you lie.

You operate under a double standard, using people so long as you profit then putting the screws to them if you feel they are a threat to you.

You also abuse your position to hide the facts that you do this all of which makes you a first class scumbag in my book.

Gary, I do stop by TRR from time to time but since it is mainly a club for guys who keep hots, I don't have a whole lot to say. I think you're a pretty good guy and I also think that when you look at the facts, not the players involved, you'll see exactly why I have persued this as I have.

If you don't then I have simply overestimated yet another person I admired. I suppose this too will happen again, as it has in the past. I hope it is not the case, but given your halfcocked responces to what has happened I will not be surprised if it does.

Who disabled my ability to post on TRR? Did you ok the deletion of a thread that shows one of your staff in a bad light though an accurate one? What is truth worth to you? Can you still call a theif a theif on TRR, a liar a liar?

My how things change.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:01 PM   #94
nora
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
nora, as always, you are not as smart as you think you are. In this very thread I have admitted to being wrong at least twice. It is not the first time it has happened. The thing is, and follow along closely because this is where you get lost, just because one of your friends, be he a lying scumbag like al or a stand up guy like Gary, says I am wrong, does not make it so. Read it again. IF someone can prove I am wrong THEN I am wrong but just saying it does not make it so.

Poor nora, never were the sharpest tool in the shed, were ya.

no no.. its more like poor wes, you're the one load that your mom didnt swallow.

Seriously, what does the permits have anything to do with your so called wage against Al? the situation at hand doesnt involve permits.. It merely involves an exporter, a shipment, $500 in cash, a customer who has nothing, and a known scammer.

Why are you sooooo hell bent in proving that Al's a liar? please humour inquiring minds that want to know.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:09 PM   #95
Intense Herpetoculture
It also involves known lair (Al). I have shown every document to show what I am saying is true. Al has not even once said I have told an untruth about this, because I have not. He just tries to squenze around it thinking he can cause even more damage to me because I'm a threat to his business and I'm an easy atrget no one will believe nor care about (he told someone he was importing more snakes from the Congo yesterday, hahahahah, he's just going to get ripped off and blame it on me again). I've made mistakes, I've created problems, but I admit these things. Al just runs and hides. Mroe dangerous in my book.

Also, why has no one even said anything against his youtube postings? Does any relieze that if any new orginazation or person in power sees those things it is the end of private venomous snake keeping in the USA. He has a recent video about how with green mamba escaped!!! Do people really need to hear that he can't even keep his snakes locked up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nora
no no.. its more like poor wes, you're the one load that your mom didnt swallow.

Seriously, what does the permits have anything to do with your so called wage against Al? the situation at hand doesnt involve permits.. It merely involves an exporter, a shipment, $500 in cash, a customer who has nothing, and a known scammer.

Why are you sooooo hell bent in proving that Al's a liar? please humour inquiring minds that want to know.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:10 PM   #96
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by nora

nora, I am not modding this thread as of now but mention my mother again and I will be.

Just because you are too stupid to read and comprehend I'll take another stab at it.

Your pal al said HE had the import permit in hand before the snakes were shipped.

I say he is lying and has been lying to make justyn look bad. Therefore, in order to prove that he was lying, or to have plate of crow for lunch dependong on outcome, I asked him to provide the permit he said he had.

Plain and simple enough that even you should be able to comprehend. If you don't it's a shame but I won't try to explain it to you again.

Old 01-17-2008, 09:11 PM   #97
ravensgait
QUOTE""Al did delete one post made by Wes today. I would say it was the way Wes went about it. I have been trying as much as I can to clean up the main forums from BS and name calling the best I can.""

Well I sort of figured, too bad he had to again deal with someone he was having problems with. Seems strange to me that your Mod team deleted a thread you were active in and didn't bother mentioning it to you, not taking a shot at your site it just seems strange. Gee I'll have to see if I can get Rich to post in one of my forums and delete the thread with out telling or asking him before hand! Wonder how long I'll be a member here after that lol. Gary your site to run your way but the continuing actions of Al IE deleting stuff that people he has personal problems with have posted, just looks bad..

Al your problem with Justyn as I said here before didn't belong here but it seems we've a whole new kettle of fish now. If you deleted, asked someone else to delete post(s) or blocked Wes's access on TRR ... If you did any of the aforementioned things then buddy you are not the good guy you think you are. No need to run over there you could have just answered his questions the best you could here. Randy

Old 01-17-2008, 09:11 PM   #98
Intense Herpetoculture
I guess I just can't write anything using proper english. Aorry about that, I hope the point gets through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Herpetoculture
It also involves known lair (Al). I have shown every document to show what I am saying is true. Al has not even once said I have told an untruth about this, because I have not. He just tries to squenze around it thinking he can cause even more damage to me because I'm a threat to his business and I'm an easy atrget no one will believe nor care about (he told someone he was importing more snakes from the Congo yesterday, hahahahah, he's just going to get ripped off and blame it on me again). I've made mistakes, I've created problems, but I admit these things. Al just runs and hides. Mroe dangerous in my book.

Also, why has no one even said anything against his youtube postings? Does any relieze that if any new orginazation or person in power sees those things it is the end of private venomous snake keeping in the USA. He has a recent video about how with green mamba escaped!!! Do people really need to hear that he can't even keep his snakes locked up?

Old 01-17-2008, 09:12 PM   #99
ravensgait
Justyn do us all a favor Shut Up and go away ! far away!!!
Randy

Old 01-17-2008, 09:21 PM   #100
Intense Herpetoculture
Really, so your saying that the person who made this video should be in ANY position to moderate a forum on husbandry, sales, and purchases of venomous snakes? You ahve to be out of your mind! The venomous community should do everything to convince Al to take all his venomous videos off of youtube, it does not show the venomous community in a good light. Al is in a position of being a "leader" by moderating those forums. Should he be?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NTGqRYWP1mw

I would upload it here myself, but I don't think Rich has the software.

Really, watch it, comment on it. I'm curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Justyn do us all a favor Shut Up and go away ! far away!!!
Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!