Bob Clark (Industry and community irresponsibility?) INQUIRY - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2008, 02:44 AM   #61
Classic Dum's
talk about getting singled out

what is this you guys are all moderators?

Old 02-12-2008, 02:50 AM   #62
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Dum's

You are bringing it on yourself. You don't seem to know when to quit. Once again you are off topic, I will let this be a verbal warning, keep it on topic and stop the attacks.

Old 02-12-2008, 02:51 AM   #63
BryonsBoas
The Great Voice of Ownership has already indicated the thread is within the guidelines of the BOI.

Quote:
(INFO) - this can be information of any sort about the person or business. Not necessarily good nor bad, could be something along the line of your hearing they got in a shipment of something of interest recently.<BR>

Lets stay on topic , any tinkle matches can be taken to Pm land.

Quote:

Not singled out all. Call it getting caught up the hard way. There are a few threads about the changes made to the site in the feedback forum. Any member with Gold or Red screen names / coins has the ability to be a moderator.

Old 02-12-2008, 02:56 AM   #64
Classic Dum's
ok now I see for an extremly high price you guys are buying the sense of importance and self worth your not getting at home, you guys have to buy it hahahaha.................

its like that commercial on TV at the drive through about being fat at the fastfood place,

For $100 id like to buy some self esteem, I want to feel important, I want someone to respect me, id like to feel power over others and get even with ther world for beating me up as a child and making me feel small and most of all I want to feel big and torment others

LMAO thanks for the laughs, what a circus, good night

Old 02-12-2008, 02:57 AM   #65
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperPaintball
Is this thread somehow affecting you?

Costing you money?

Inconveniencing you?

Causing you discomfort?

Making your house smell funny?

Or are you just a control freak who delights in trying to get the mods to do your bidding?

What is your real issue with this thread being in any particular section? Does it somehow have an effect on your life?

Will moving it change the world?

Stop global warming?

Save us from liberals?

Cure AIDS?

End hunger?

Get over it, and yourself. The mods will do whatever they wish with THEIR forum. Have you nothing better to do than preoccupy yourself with my post? They left it here. THEY are in charge. It's THEIR forum. The owners trust THEM to run it.

If they need your help, infinite wisdom, and invaluable guidance...I'm sure they will ask you for it.
Why are you getting so worked up and excited? Why does it bother you so much that I shared my opinion of this thread? I just feel it has no value or true reason to be on the BOI, but I have not declared it to be of no value at all.

This thread isn't an inquiry. LOL. Its very worthy of conversation but not on the BOI in my opinion.

If it stays here it stays here....I really don't care.

Old 02-12-2008, 03:02 AM   #66
ViperPaintball
{Critical Troll has been moved to "ignore" status}

Old 02-12-2008, 03:03 AM   #67
MikeCurtin
Um, so....I remember getting into this hobby as a kid. After learning about Bob Clark and the advancements he had made in herpetoculture and selective breeding accomplishments, he became infallible in my eyes. I have never bought from him, but a friend of mine told me about mites in 2 seperate Clark shipments he received. With so many animals, I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but still stayed away.

These 2 appearances he made w/ Jack Hannah is unforgivable! He and Jack...and maybe even the hosts may have known they were dealing w/ a venemoid, but 90% of the audience couldn't define that term if you asked them. In addition, Bob Clark is one of the most well known and recognizable figures in this industry, so it doesn't take a crystal ball to see legislators everywhere saying "If that's an expert, can you imagine what the masses are doing?!?". Maybe it won't affect the proposed Boa/Python ban, but say goodbye to your hots, guys!

Mike Curtin

Old 02-12-2008, 03:10 AM   #68
varnyard
Well I still think of Bob as a friend, I have always had a lot of respect for the man. I talk to him every now and then at the shows. However, I cannot condone his actions on those videos, I think it was not the best idea he has had.

As for Jack, I have always wondered if he even knows anything at all about animals at all, he does not seem to in all the shows I have seen him in.

Old 02-12-2008, 03:10 AM   #69
critical bill
[quote=BryonsBoas]The Great Voice of Ownership has already indicated the thread is within the guidelines of the BOI.

But you are quoting it as INFO when the title clearly states it is an INQUIRY. This thread isn't an inquiry. Lets face it....its a bad guy thread disguised as an inquiry.

I don't know. I don't care. Maybe the decision to let the thread stand on the BOI has to do with forum competition crapola, and the better Bob gets beat down the better it is for someone else.

Old 02-12-2008, 03:28 AM   #70
varnyard
[quote=critical bill]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
The Great Voice of Ownership has already indicated the thread is within the guidelines of the BOI.

But you are quoting it as INFO when the title clearly states it is an INQUIRY. This thread isn't an inquiry. Lets face it....its a bad guy thread disguised as an inquiry.

I don't know. I don't care. Maybe the decision to let the thread stand on the BOI has to do with forum competition crapola, and the better Bob gets beat down the better it is for someone else.
Rules for posting on the BOI:

Quote:
(BAD GUY) - someone or some business that should be avoided. Provide FACTS supporting this opinion.
(GOOD GUY) - someone or some business that you are recommending. Reasons are not required, but an example of your experience would be helpful.
(INQUIRY) - you are looking for information on the listed person or business. Perhaps you are considering doing business with them and would like some feedback.
(INFO) - this can be information of any sort about the person or business. Not necessarily good nor bad, could be something along the line of your hearing they got in a shipment of something of interest recently

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!