SnakeCharmerGuy37 is shill bidding - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-13-2005, 12:18 AM   #21
Cat_72
What a jerk. You know, one would think if he can threaten you on Reptibid, he'd have the cajones to visit this thread and tell his side.....but somehow I don't see that happening.
I would tell whatever authorities that will listen about his threats. More than likely, he's just a big mouth hiding behind a keyboard like so many of the scammers we have the misfortune to see, but I still don't think any threat like the one he made should be taken lightly.....JMHO.

Old 08-13-2005, 02:20 AM   #22
Matt Haines
I personally would find it hilarious if you were to show up at the next show he is attending, went over to his table and say "Hi, I'm Bob and I will be your personal PR spokesman for the day." I wonder how quickly someone would get kicked out of a show for doing something of that nature?

Old 08-13-2005, 02:49 AM   #23
Cat_72

Old 08-13-2005, 03:27 AM   #24
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchoven
Dand, this yahoo repeatedly stated how the organizers of the Ohio show would back him no matter what so it would be real interesting to see if that holds water. The threats were made under the Q&A section of his auction on Reptibid. Before the Admin banned him I copied and pasted the Q&A session and have it saved at work. I can forward that to you on Monday. I would love to see this guy get kicked out of exhibiting at the show! Right now I am simply debating whether to forward that string to the local PD since he did not even try to hide the threat. He flat out stated that I had signed my death warrant!

Also, he just today changed his user information on Fuana. Isn't that a violation worthy of banning to register with false information? Here is what he wrote:

Birthday:
March 25, 1967
Where did you hear about FaunaClassifieds?:
a friend
Full Name:
willy
Interests:
Reptiles
i work
Biography:
ATTENTION..LOSER..Bob Woodard is a fraud & liar who posted negative crap on me dont beleave this loser who goes by many names on Reptibid.com like...Griz...RickseiBert...BigWhat ever they are losers who only dream to be like me.DEAD BEAT BIDDERS!!!!!
Have fun.

Griz
Yeah, send me it. I'll be talking to them tomorrow (Sunday) when I attend the All Cleveland show. I wonder if this clown comes up here and vends this show too or if he just vends the Columbus show? It would be nice to meet such an outstanding pillar of the herp community in person.

I'd also contact the Columbus police:
614-645-4545 or e-mail@columbuspolice.org and inform them of the threats.

Old 08-13-2005, 09:41 AM   #25
brucestephenson
How do you know he doesn't look like Richard Gere in "American Gigolo"?

Old 08-13-2005, 10:17 AM   #26
Griz
The funny thing is about all of this is the basis for my nickname. They call be Griz for a reason. I am 6'6" and pushing 300lbs. I am not a Swartzeneggar by any means but I am also not Monica Lewinsky! Combine that with me being a licensed Federal Gun Dealer and I think it makes for a very interesting meeting!

Old 08-14-2005, 04:34 PM   #27
DAND
Well this "person" (if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all) is known by the promoters of the show, sort of. They laughed when I told them what was going. This "person" isn't even a vendor. He is too cheap to purchase a table so he pays his $4.00 to come in and walk around trying to pawn off his animals.

Old 08-14-2005, 07:58 PM   #28
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
How do you know he doesn't look like Richard Gere in "American Gigolo"?
Well, I don't.....but even if he did, his personality (or lack thereof), as well as lack of integrity, morals, and downright rude behaviour make him "ugly" to me.

Besides, I've never been much on Richard Gere.....I'm more into the long haired non-suit and tie wearing kinda guy.

Old 08-15-2005, 10:25 AM   #29
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Well, I don't.....but even if he did, his personality (or lack thereof), as well as lack of integrity, morals, and downright rude behaviour make him "ugly" to me.

Besides, I've never been much on Richard Gere.....I'm more into the long haired non-suit and tie wearing kinda guy.
He claims to be a tatted back biker dude but he doesn't sound like he could tie his own shoes let alone a tie.

Old 08-15-2005, 10:54 AM   #30
Matt Haines
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Well this "person" (if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all) is known by the promoters of the show, sort of. They laughed when I told them what was going. This "person" isn't even a vendor. He is too cheap to purchase a table so he pays his $4.00 to come in and walk around trying to pawn off his animals.
That is annoying...even more so than the people that show up and go around asking "I have an Iguana. You wanna trade a dragon for it?"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!